Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Reaction score
Because if it's 2v1v3 the only shot of a town victory is of SK town sides, have to rely on the kill

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Mando claimed blocker and T Pein claimed the kill so I'm gonna say Mando is scum here. T might be SK - but if there's two wolves and SK we have to go for wolf here
nah I think ur seeing it backwards like I said. if mando is scum he could have hammered me and shot T for the gg. think about it some more :D

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
SK can hold shots to make it appear as if they dont exist. why arent you considering Mando being sk here?

cuz I did a kill and scum has done the other kills...
there is no 3rd kil or 2nd kill.
there is no SK

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Jeff or Wang

I think if wang was scum he would hammer.
+ mando literally lying about his role.
I assume he was thinking in scum chat what to claim.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Because if it's 2v1v3 the only shot of a town victory is of SK town sides, have to rely on the kill
yes we have to lynch scum regardless or we lose, hence why I really do think you're thinking about to correct ingredients but not in the order that makes sense. SK knows a mislynch is gg for them, so obviously Tpein aint pushing a mislynch on me as indie. obviously the only other avenue is if you think exactly me and mando are scum. I still think this is suicidal if were teams though because surely he had to know this info would be ill received at this time. he could have just hammered me and tried to regroup tomorrow. going all in to save one teamate as scum is lylo is bad play and I dont think mando is that dumb

Ultra

Reaction score
Or if SK can shoot mafia - then mafia have to get the SK lynched to secure a lylo victory.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Sister Abigail @People's Wang my logic is flawless me thinks, we just caught scum and sk. lynch tpein. Ultra can keep thinking about why he's looking at it backwards rn

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Mando claimed blocker and T Pein claimed the kill so I'm gonna say Mando is scum here. T might be SK - but if there's two wolves and SK we have to go for wolf here
Sorry, you’re backing the person claiming to stop a kill over the person who killed the doctor?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Why are you assuming there's a serial now?

Ultra

Reaction score
yes we have to lynch scum regardless or we lose, hence why I really do think you're thinking about to correct ingredients but not in the order that makes sense. SK knows a mislynch is gg for them, so obviously Tpein aint pushing a mislynch on me as indie. obviously the only other avenue is if you think exactly me and mando are scum. I still think this is suicidal if were teams though because surely he had to know this info would be ill received at this time. he could have just hammered me and tried to regroup tomorrow. going all in to save one teamate as scum is lylo is bad play and I dont think mando is that dumb

You're defending him an awful lot when he left you hanging at -1.

He could be SK and outting info, but T has claimed the kill and he's claimed blocker, so I'm inclined to think it's the reverse scenario here

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

wrong.
lynching town and they win.
I literally just said this...
we are six.
tomorrow is 2 vs 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.