Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Unless he’s revealed who he sent it to last night?

Ultra

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s you. The fact that NOTHING has come from Ultra’s list giving is bad for him

Can you explain you are getting at with T? If you have something you need to come out with it, we can't afford to be wrong here

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
well like I said, if wolf didnt hammer me and I know im town, its 2 of you ultra and tpein. Ill reverse uno the sus you put on me and say that tpein makes a ton of sense NOW. and yes im gonna get shat on for flip flopping and changing reads due to circumstances but how the fuck could I have guessed scum were already on the wagon and not hammering me.

tpein/you/ultra , in that order. but idk you seem to be implying you want to lynch tpein and were the first vote on me to bring it up so thats a notch in your favor should tpein indeed be scum.

wang and mando is so fucking weird lol, if I was scum with them id have told them to not look like shit and hammer me. i dont see the scum motivation in not hammering town. outside maybe a weird 3p win con?
I mean, I think only compromise we can work towards is between Wang and Tpein with Sang and Mando holding out on voting you. I still would prefer Wang but the most logical partner for him is you. So, what a twisted logic.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Mando coming in hot to derail the jeff lynch.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Do you really think it’s SA though?
best I can do is maybe, tpein ultra and abi are voting me, im town and not hammered. what other conclusion can I have other than scum are already on my wagon and hoping town hammers? so yes, it absolutely can be abi. it can also be ultra and or tpein. I dont have all the cards to answer shit definitively

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
wang = just trying to lynch me.
mando = trying to lynch wang and me.
sister = trying to lynch jeff and wang?
me = trying to lynch jeff and ultra
jeff = trying to lynch wang and sister/me ?
Ultra = trying to lynch wang

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Can you explain you are getting at with T? If you have something you need to come out with it, we can't afford to be wrong here
Let’s say.. hypothetically

Someone lied about their claim and used something they saw in the last game that OMB had and pretended they had that because they wanted scum to be scared to shoot at them at risk of them dying and they knew scum would have no choice but to believe them because this person is town.

Let’s also say that person has the power to block people and they used that power on Pein last night and there wasn’t a kill.

That person also kept the pretense up until this point because they can use it again tonight and block the kill again and find the last mafia.

That person is also super waved rn

I’ll let you guess who it is

This is all hypothetical btw

Reactions: Sister Abigail
Status
Not open for further replies.