Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
@Mandalorian

T claimed vig

X claimed oracle

Jeff's been at -1 with no hammer

There ya go
Why wasn’t there a kill? Whose claim out of everyone explains that? Why is no one coming out and claiming to have been responsible for stopping it or it not working?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Neither do I. The Sky kill would be especially bad for me because then I took out a player I was sussing and would cut all my thread play around that slot to no benefit of my own.

Basically if I'm wolf this game, this is an all-time worst performance.

D1 do not hammer Barry can gain heat
N2 kill Sky who I was sussing
D4 claim oracle after a cop flip and caroler claim

This is good wolf work.
and tpein came in with a counter claim to put doubt on me, too, instantly. and i will mention something I kind of dismissed, it was already said in the thread that someone was going to claim vig. tpein claimed last. convenient a little that the canvas was perfectly laid out for him to claim it last.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
please - Ultra and Abi - answer that question with the available information

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
If you can’t get an answer - just trust me and lynch Pein’s ass

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Why wasn’t there a kill? Whose claim out of everyone explains that? Why is no one coming out and claiming to have been responsible for stopping it or it not working?
What if wolves didn't shoot? If wolves only needed a single mislynch to win, easier to get a mislynch with one more player still in the pool.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
What if wolves didn't shoot? If wolves only needed a single mislynch to win, easier to get a mislynch with one more player still in the pool.
In reality, there isn't anyone that's really hard town cleared right now so keeping us all around and a wider POE would be smart for wolves.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
We need two wolves. Go!
well like I said, if wolf didnt hammer me and I know im town, its 2 of you ultra and tpein. Ill reverse uno the sus you put on me and say that tpein makes a ton of sense NOW. and yes im gonna get shat on for flip flopping and changing reads due to circumstances but how the fuck could I have guessed scum were already on the wagon and not hammering me.

tpein/you/ultra , in that order. but idk you seem to be implying you want to lynch tpein and were the first vote on me to bring it up so thats a notch in your favor should tpein indeed be scum.

wang and mando is so fucking weird lol, if I was scum with them id have told them to not look like shit and hammer me. i dont see the scum motivation in not hammering town. outside maybe a weird 3p win con?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
You say that but then if Tpein is wolf, one of me or Ultra has a high probability of being his partner.
I don’t think it’s you. The fact that NOTHING has come from Ultra’s list giving is bad for him

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler