Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
@Sky what are some of your reads right now. me, ultra, grim, blaze etc.
There's not an amazing amount of content, but here goes

Town leader Jeff is not really there at the moment, you're not doing that much leading, instead leaving that to Ultra. Not going to make judgements on the level "quiet Jeff = scum Jeff", it just seems like different Jeff to me

Ultra seems to be continuing what he did last game, forging ahead and pushing directions, and he was town that game so good feelings on that end

Grim is that mix of blending in and fence-sitting that gives me misgivings. Where's the fire? I think the most commital thing he's said is "Lethal/SA is probably not S/S" which is fairly weak

Blaze isn't doing what I'd expect of him if he were scum being challenged, which is try to fade away, so that's a positive and helped me switch the vote

SS pretty much left after the Lethal/Jeff vote "plan" discussion ended and yet somehow got 8 posts out of it which may suggest he was using it to content pad? Maybe? I'd probably chalk it up to real life things though, that's the more likely explanation

T-Pein hasn't death tunnelled anyone yet which may mean someone's in his ear or he just got distracted

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
... You do realize there's two members. One is SA (Sister Abigail), and the other is SS (SupineSnake). Not a contradiction, in any sense of the word.

2.) Yes. You are correct.
I did misread that so Ill retract my first one. lethal, SS and Tpein as possible lynches isnt exactly a sexy lot at this time. huh.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
giphy.gif

Few contradictory statements here my guy
1) you say you dont think you'd vote SA right now. then at the end you say maybe you would. ok thats a bit sketch but Im willing to let it slide

what I can't let slide? You just shaded Ultra and say you felt he manipulated Blazes wording to make him look bad and try to push a stinky wagon.

then in yours vote list...no Ultra? Sounded like you were suspicious of him and yet, quiet as a mouse as wanting to lynch the guy you just suspected? that strikes me as a tad cowardly my pal! respectfully of course

lol..
I think we have a live one here.
manufacturing sus on others.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
vote Grimmy boy

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
T-Pein hasn't death tunnelled anyone yet which may mean someone's in his ear or he just got distracted

This is literally my 3rd post.
I hadn't even read the thread yet.

wtk.png

Ultra

Reaction score

Town leader Jeff is not really there at the moment, you're not doing that much leading, instead leaving that to Ultra. Not going to make judgements on the level "quiet Jeff = scum Jeff", it just seems like different Jeff to me

Ultra seems to be continuing what he did last game, forging ahead and pushing directions, and he was town that game so good feelings on that end

Grim is that mix of blending in and fence-sitting that gives me misgivings. Where's the fire? I think the most commital thing he's said is "Lethal/SA is probably not S/S" which is fairly weak

Blaze isn't doing what I'd expect of him if he were scum being challenged, which is try to fade away, so that's a positive and helped me switch the vote

SS pretty much left after the Lethal/Jeff vote "plan" discussion ended and yet somehow got 8 posts out of it which may suggest he was using it to content pad? Maybe? I'd probably chalk it up to real life things though, that's the more likely explanation

I do gotta say I'm a little concerned at you saying this because essentially he kind of melted away

Reactions: Sister Abigail

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Manufacturing sus on others? Or just you?

on others.
did you not see him lie to shade berry?

"you say you dont think you'd vote SA right now. then at the end you say maybe you would."

he never said that.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

I'll be a tad self serving and mention that I still am outposting everyone and just dropped a fairly decent case on Grim

agree with you on ultra, but Im still not going to blindly trust anyone until we get results, he's obviously a dangerous player for whatever alignment he is playing against.

noted that you no longer sus Blaze and liked his defense.

null read on SS and assessment is reasonable here

pretty dirty to drop that on tpein but I did lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
on others.
did you not see him lie to shade berry?

"you say you dont think you'd vote SA right now. then at the end you say maybe you would."

he never said that.
yeah I already retracted that and if you read my post, that part was already something I said Id be willing to let slide regardless. the crux of the case is clearly that hes not wanting to vote ultra despite shading him heavily in the same post.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I do gotta say I'm a little concerned at you saying this because essentially he kind of melted away
Not really, he addressed the issue with what he'd posted when it was brought up, rather than hide from it like I'd thought he would

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I wouldn't say Blaze melted away, I would qualify it as appeasement. Make of that what you will (im not sure myself atm)

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
yeah I already retracted that and if you read my post, that part was already something I said Id be willing to let slide regardless. the crux of the case is clearly that hes not wanting to vote ultra despite shading him heavily in the same post.

I'll isolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.