Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
X is Twitter now, apparently.
(Sorry. I couldn’t help making that joke. Fucks off.)
Yeah because Elon Musk is a piece of shit who doesn't know how to brand his shit.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The answer is I don't know exactly where she sits. She's up your ass and buddying up to you which should reasonably make anyone hesitant to follow them.

At the same time, Sky is notorious for doing it as town, and additionally, I don't think SA, throws their vote down as scum and then just dips with no explanation.

WIFOM sure, but my gut's telling me this isn't the lynch.
better

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
a bit early, but that was a very meak entry by Tpein and im getting very early vibes of his scum meta from last game.
200w.gif
let's see if he brings more than the table

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
If I could clarify earlier on my statement on Lethal/SA too, I don't have my position as one or the other has to be scum, but rather that if one is scum, the other is probably not. I'm making no actual accusations either way, but more divining some Occam's razor for this seriously odd Jeff push early.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and by meak I mean - why is he asking Ultra if thats an X meta. Tpein has played with X/Sis before so they themselves should be saying "i think this is nai/good/bad." Tpein says wtv he thinks as town so him not even reacting to the wagon is sus

Ultra

Reaction score
The answer is I don't know exactly where she sits. She's up your ass and buddying up to you which should reasonably make anyone hesitant to follow them.

At the same time, Sky is notorious for doing it as town, and additionally, I don't think SA, throws their vote down as scum and then just dips with no explanation.

WIFOM sure, but my gut's telling me this isn't the lynch.

Ok, well where does that leave you

Ultra

Reaction score
and by meak I mean - why is he asking Ultra if thats an X meta. Tpein has played with X/Sis before so they themselves should be saying "i think this is nai/good/bad." Tpein says wtv he thinks as town so him not even reacting to the wagon is sus

I kind of got the sense that his question was rhetorical. In other words I think he's indirectly suggesting it's not instead of not having an opinion

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I kind of got the sense that his question was rhetorical. In other words I think he's indirectly suggesting it's not instead of not having an opinion
that's possible too, I suppose. Spidey sense got a bit tingly, I'll see what else he produces and how he votes at eod.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
or maybe I'll just vote, we shall see!

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Ok, well where does that leave you
Well, as it stands, I'm feeling pretty good about Jeff, and have a slight town lean on Sky just for her behavior alone (which may go away as the game goes on, depending on how consistent her behavior is).

I also don't think I'd entertain an SA lynch right now? Lethal's one I would be interested in pressuring, if only because I find myself less impressed with his explanations or justifications.

I'm not really interested in pursuing Blaze either, felt like you were pinpointing on pretty minor wording and using it to manipulate him/suss him. I shouldn't be surprised though, you're a really good player and you'd pin your ears back on that shit.

So of the group, I'd probably entertain a vote for T-Pein, Lethal, or SS (SS is more to put pressure on him and get his thoughts).

I'd always vote T-Pein but that's for the memes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well, as it stands, I'm feeling pretty good about Jeff, and have a slight town lean on Sky just for her behavior alone (which may go away as the game goes on, depending on how consistent her behavior is).

I also don't think I'd entertain an SA lynch right now? Lethal's one I would be interested in pressuring, if only because I find myself less impressed with his explanations or justifications.

I'm not really interested in pursuing Blaze either, felt like you were pinpointing on pretty minor wording and using it to manipulate him/suss him. I shouldn't be surprised though, you're a really good player and you'd pin your ears back on that shit.

So of the group, I'd probably entertain a vote for T-Pein, Lethal, or SS (SS is more to put pressure on him and get his thoughts).

giphy.gif

Few contradictory statements here my guy
1) you say you dont think you'd vote SA right now. then at the end you say maybe you would. ok thats a bit sketch but Im willing to let it slide

what I can't let slide? You just shaded Ultra and say you felt he manipulated Blazes wording to make him look bad and try to push a stinky wagon.

then in yours vote list...no Ultra? Sounded like you were suspicious of him and yet, quiet as a mouse as wanting to lynch the guy you just suspected? that strikes me as a tad cowardly my pal! respectfully of course

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
giphy.gif

Few contradictory statements here my guy
1) you say you dont think you'd vote SA right now. then at the end you say maybe you would. ok thats a bit sketch but Im willing to let it slide

what I can't let slide? You just shaded Ultra and say you felt he manipulated Blazes wording to make him look bad and try to push a stinky wagon.

then in yours vote list...no Ultra? Sounded like you were suspicious of him and yet, quiet as a mouse as wanting to lynch the guy you just suspected? that strikes me as a tad cowardly my pal! respectfully of course

... You do realize there's two members. One is SA (Sister Abigail), and the other is SS (SupineSnake). Not a contradiction, in any sense of the word.

2.) Yes. You are correct.

Ultra

Reaction score

Hm.

To be transparent, I think the timing of your backpedal on X was quite coincidental, because you were fine having him in the scum pile until push came to shove and you chickened out and came up with a reason for doing so.

I also think that you displayed similar behavior in regards to sky - that I would expect town to push first and question the player they thought had a bad vote rather than to cover for them immediately.

Finally - you seem to be making a soft in my direction on the subject of blaze, but you haven't mentioned anything about either of us up until this point, just as I so happen to name-drop you. What gives? You sidelined that entire discussion

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

trying to shade me much?
I said Sister voting and dipping means nothing.....

wtk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.