Drunken Ramblings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Wow, I do not remember starting this thread. How embarrassing, at least I did not go into graphic detail about drinking... And did I read somewhere in page 2 I think, about Macon Georgia?! I used to live in Warner Robins up til about a year and a half ago. Big ups! Not really, but pretty strange...

Yer funnier when yer drunk.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Wow, I do not remember starting this thread. How embarrassing, at least I did not go into graphic detail about drinking... And did I read somewhere in page 2 I think, about Macon Georgia?! I used to live in Warner Robins up til about a year and a half ago. Big ups! Not really, but pretty strange...

Really? Ever check out RPW?

and yes you're funnier when drunk

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Hey Northside.... How bout them Lowndes Vikings! 1999 State Champs!

Reaction score
I don't recall what RPW is, or is that the wrestling show on Sundays at that kids place with Ron Simmons? Only been in once but I did see the setup for the ring and what not... And come on, I'm funny... I post 1 thing, 1 THING while I'm sober and you people are ready to crucify me because I was sober that 1 time! Well, this makes 2 times, but still...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I don't recall what RPW is, or is that the wrestling show on Sundays at that kids place with Ron Simmons? Only been in once but I did see the setup for the ring and what not... And come on, I'm funny... I post 1 thing, 1 THING while I'm sober and you people are ready to crucify me because I was sober that 1 time! Well, this makes 2 times, but still...

Yeah that one :laugh: Ron Simmons was there a few times, I was there one of them times he was there.

But hey prove to us you can be funny then.

Castiel

Reaction score
Cap should keep a bottle of Jack Daniels next to his computer. ;)

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Cap should keep a bottle of Jack Daniels next to his computer. ;)

Or some of this....

jim_beamcopy.png

Reaction score
I'm way too stressed out to be funny right now... Playoffs start this Saturday for the teams I coach and it ain't looking pretty for 2 of those teams, and I gotta be at 3 different gyms and I got some personal shit I'm having to deal with because of roommates and ex-girlfriends, and I asked to be demoted at work because of all the stupid drama BS, and I can't find a date, and I've been drinking every night up til this week for some reason.... Got my income tax and I am ballin too much now, I'm a high roller HOLLLLLA!!!

As for Ron Simmons' wrestling thing.... isn't that right close to the bowling alley and that $1.99 theater? I used to live across from that bowling alley, near the pizza hut. I can't believe you know that area, Warner Robins has stolen some good years of my life that I'll never get back. >_<

Word up though, "Steak-Out" is the sheeeeeiiiiit!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'm way too stressed out to be funny right now... Playoffs start this Saturday for the teams I coach and it ain't looking pretty for 2 of those teams, and I gotta be at 3 different gyms and I got some personal shit I'm having to deal with because of roommates and ex-girlfriends, and I asked to be demoted at work because of all the stupid drama BS, and I can't find a date, and I've been drinking every night up til this week for some reason.... Got my income tax and I am ballin too much now, I'm a high roller HOLLLLLA!!!

As for Ron Simmons' wrestling thing.... isn't that right close to the bowling alley and that $1.99 theater? I used to live across from that bowling alley, near the pizza hut. I can't believe you know that area, Warner Robins has stolen some good years of my life that I'll never get back. >_<

Word up though, "Steak-Out" is the sheeeeeiiiiit!

Hell with it being only 30 mins way from me you know I'm gonna go, as far as whats near it :laugh: I didn't look much. It's at Johnny G's Fun Center I know it was near a Sonny BBQ, like that's right in front of the place. Pretty good stuff always going on there for the most part. Won Georgia Promotion of the Year like two years in a row.