Drunk fan hops the rail on Smackdown!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Anyone remember back during the Rock/Austin vs Jericho/Taker match (not sure of the year though) The fan jumped the railing after Rock and Austin were in the ring and Jericho was going around the ring during his entrance and Jericho automatically started punching him. Austin and Rock were shown on camera laughing. Funny shit.

What about this one?

[YT]BgFRzd8dsB4[/YT]

PS: BAM NEELY KILLS BITCHES DEAD!

Hometown Kid

Man this would be an awesome segment if they showed it on TV...and yeah it probably would be the best part of the show...but I wonder what it would be like if somebody ran in and actually beat the shit out of Santino or something...that would be awesome...

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
MSNBC Special report: When Wrestling Fans Go Wild!

Vandy316

Reaction score
i doubt that they will show it considering that they took it out of WM23

eggthief

Reaction score
i doubt that they will show it considering that they took it out of WM23

Yeah when I watched that one I was really wondering why michaels was waving since there was nobody important in that direction on my screen.

Qwake

Damn I bet that guy who ran in was a little white kid named Jake :shifty:

Damn, stupid editing :crazy:

JHar888

Reaction score
That proves how bad ass Bam Neely is. He whooped a fan's booty...I was hoping for the gang fight to be shown on TV lol.