Drunk fan hops the rail on Smackdown!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

A drunk fan hopped the rail at the Smackdown taping last night, rushed the ring, and tried to attack The Edgeheads. Bam Neeley, who was in the ring with Chavo Guerrero, hit the fan in the head and security came out and took him away.

Obviously this segment will need to be heavily edited prior to airing on Smackdown this Friday.

Credit: PWInsider.com

-------

:laugh: at Bam hitting the fan. I can't wait to see how WWE edits this on Friday night, I might actually watch Smackdown! just to see how it is edited lol.

Thoughts?

C4

LOL, that's pretty funny!

But they should show this on Television, it's pretty cool... :shifty: Lawsuit against Bam for injuring a fan?

PeepShow

Sad thing is, this would prolly be the best part of the show if it was actually not edited out. :n:

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
About the fan suing the Fed and or Bam..

Bam won't get in trouble because that fan took it upon himself to try to attack the wrestlers. He can't sue for anything..as soon as he jumped the rail it's free game on his ass.

Surely it's time for a new 'dont try this' advert...'And remember, yes this is entertainment but the hazards and risks are real. We are all big muscular guys who are trained to throw punches, jump at us and you will get hurt...DON'T try this at a SD taping'

What an idiot!

MikeRaw

About the fan suing the Fed and or Bam..

Bam won't get in trouble because that fan took it upon himself to try to attack the wrestlers. He can't sue for anything..as soon as he jumped the rail it's free game on his ass.

Surely it's time for a new 'dont try this' advert...'And remember, yes this is entertainment but the hazards and risks are real. We are all big muscular guys who are trained to throw punches, jump at us and you will get hurt...DON'T try this at a SD taping'

What an idiot!

LMAO! Ya, thats better than the current one..
Anyways, I guess he thought it was a good idea to just jump 5 wrestlers, especially Bam Neely...

I mean, its stupid enough jumping five guys, but when theyre the likes of Edge, Bam Neely and other wrestlers, Id advise against it, lol.

Oh well, Im sure a video will appear on youtube from a fan or something at some point.

Reaction score
LMAO its allways funny when the fans enter the ring. I saw one similar to this where the ref kicks the fan in the head.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
It's ridiculous how many times something's happen with a drunk fan this year at sports events, it's a bigger number than last year. Jumping the rail is really the funniest thing at a wrestling show if you see it, I love seeing guys who think they're tough getting owned.