Dragon Ball Z Official Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Hardcore Impact week 1 results

Show Opening

Montana promo where he names James Kash #1 Contender for the International Championship. Goes on to officially Announce Montana vs Dominick at Final Impact, and Slash will get his rematch against Mike Miller tonight, since Over the Edge was a fluke.

Before Montana finishes Dominick comes out and says Montana cant kill Dominick, and at Final Impact, it will be Montana Final Match

Hard Knox Defeats Jack Graham

The Wallaces defeat the Keomukas

David Vegas does a behind the scenes interview sayin he is thinking about retirinig.

Jay Adams Defeats Vander Drake and goes on to say ADC is unbeatable. Before he could finish The Wallaces rush the ring as they begin to brawl.

Nate Storm and Alex Kidman and Team Titan Wrestle to a Double Countout.

Chris Kendo defeats Cahan Malone, and cuts a promo saying this time when Kendo and Miller go one on one, No one will interfer. Nate Storm comes out saying he is the #1 contender after beating Kendo at Over The Edge, So Storm has a guarente'd title shot in the next 30 days signed by Montana. And Storm is going to utilize his contract at Final Impact.

James Kash with help from the new mobb defeat RJC Cool

Matt Summers Defeats Mnm by DQ.

Mike Miller with help from David Vegas defeats Slash.
===================================================

Final Impact Matches

IWF Championship

Chris Kendo vs Mike Miller vs Nate Storm

3 stages of Hell
Montana vs Dominick

Fatal Fourway
International Championship

Mike Nigel Manase vs James Kash vs RJC Cool vs Matt Summers

Tag Team Championship
TLC

ADC vs Wallaces vs Team Titan vs Keomukas

Slash vs David Vegas

V- Boys vs Jack Graham + Mystery Partner

MITB Partcipants from Impact

Cahan Malone, Alex Kidman, Serge

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
I figured I be nice and make the Dragon Ball Z Thread. This show is probably one of if not my favorite Anime of all time. I mean yeah I haven't watched many but of the ones I watched DBZ is my favorite. Vegeta is and all ways has been always will be my favorite because he is the most bad ass on the show. What I don't like is how he never gets credit for helping Gohan for killing Cell(by the fans at least I think Piccolo did say something haha). Vegeta blasted Cell got him all un-focused on Gohan and Gohan finally just let it all out and killed Cell. So to me Vegeta and Gohan killed Cell but thats just me. I also think Vegeta should have at least got to kill one major villain(or well on his on if your like me with the Cell thing) Anyway tell us what you think of the show who you like who you don't stuff like that.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
My favorite character was always Gohan. I especially liked the way he and Krillin were used togeter when he was growing up.

You watch Kai?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Was huge into the show like 10 years ago collecting shit and everything, and still a fan of it. I agree about Vegeta but they seemed to make him seem less and less important as the show went on.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
I watch Kai yeah I don't like it as much cause some stuff I did like is cut out and its shorted and stuff so I just started to download them I'm on Season 7 at the moment right when Goten and Trunks are about to have the match in the tournament. But I do keep up with Kai when I can.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
Vegeta was the man. Also like Goku (pretty sure everyone does)

Vegeta not getting to kill any of the major villains (i really only count Frieza, Cell and Buu here) kinda played into the story where he was always trying to be the best Saiyan and continually seeing others pass him.

He did get rid of a lot of the Ginyu Force and Freizas henchmen and then smacked Android 19.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
Vegeta was the man. Also like Goku (pretty sure everyone does)

Vegeta not getting to kill any of the major villains (i really only count Frieza and Buu here) kinda played into the story where he was always trying to be the best Saiyan and continually seeing others pass him.

He did get rid of a lot of the Ginyu Force and Freizas henchmen and then smacked Android 19.

Well that is true it just I don't know why would have been some awesome moment if Vegeta had just got that one time where he saved everyone and was the best even if for one time he did it I would had been proud and that he did that he did I was like oh yeah!

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I think Vegeta's biggest moments were when he saved everybody at the expense of himself versus Freiza and Buu. He saved Gohan and Krillin countless times on Namek until Goku healed. He even blew himself up in the name of his family and friends early on in the saga, and he got the snot kicked out of him to bu Goku time at the end of it. He was really the reason they beat Cell as well.

If you really think about it Vegeta, Piccolo, and Krillin basically saved Gohan and were like his fathers more at times than Goku.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Esp Piccolo as I lost count at how many times that man died and saved Gohan's ass.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
I think Vegeta's biggest moments were when he saved everybody at the expense of himself versus Freiza and Buu. He saved Gohan and Krillin countless times on Namek until Goku healed. He even blew himself up in the name of his family and friends early on in the saga, and he got the snot kicked out of him to bu Goku time at the end of it. He was really the reason they beat Cell as well.

If you really think about it Vegeta, Piccolo, and Krillin basically saved Gohan and were like his fathers more at times than Goku.

One of my favorite moments is that moment there even thought Vegeta died when he tried to kill Buu while taking his own life it just was this amazing moment cause he just did something for someone else. Another moment I like is when he just went crazy on Cell after Cell killed Trunks. It proves that Vegeta isn't always about himself and does care his pride just always gets in the way of that for the most part.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
My favorite Krillin save was on the movie Broly Returns because Gohan thought he was Piccolo. They made his character overly goofy at times, but when it came down to it Krillin always found a way to stand beside the Saiyans and Piccolo while every other Human warrior basically gave up because they knew they couldn't catch them.

Kizza

Reaction score
Fucking loved Trunks. He's the fucking man.

Favourite villain was probably Freiza.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Future or kid?

Yeah that Freiza battle was legendary, but my favorite battle was definitely Goku vs Vegeta.

Any of you ever watched Yo Son Goku and His Friends Return?

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
I would but I'm a lazy mofo and don't like to read. Once its out where I can just lay back watch and not read I will give it a watch. Hope that is in the next few years or so to be honest.