Dragon Ball Z Official Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
Tbfh I havent seen all of GT. I seen the start some in the middle some in the end just meh on it all. Gohan seemed like a nerd now in the parts I seen.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I think they should have honestly sent Bulla off with Goku and Pan into space in all honesty if they weren't going to put more time into Trunk's character

If you want to see any episode/movie/special of DB, Z, or GT go here

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
Well I got all of Z cept for Season 9 downloaded but thanks for the link anyway :) I will go and check out some of GT soon :D I seen just bits of it so yeah lol.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I have all of Z on DVD and VHS. I have all of GT on VHS. I watch Dragon Ball online there (only really liked the world tournaments) and the movies.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
Well I know for sure I will be using this site probably might not download Season 9 I will just use that site for it instead so you just helped me alot :D

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I like it because you don't have limits like with megavideo and stuff. If you use firefox just get the download helper extension and you can save the files in flv format for later viewing. If you have ConvertXtoDVD you can just change the flv to DVD format and burn them (how I got all the seasons of MMPR, Tenchi, Sailor Moon, and Avatar).

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
Well hell I use torrents for my stuff(DBZ and other stuff I got) it easy its fast :D so I really don't got that whole download speed problem lol. I love me some torrents :D

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I don't worry about torrents, just download flv files directly with that extension and convert them later. It also allows you to download songs so it works for me.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
I would but like my firefox never works for me which I hate I can only get Crome to work but hey xD i get them downloaded so it works for me I guess. You know what file type I'd need if I wanted to put them and well anything else for that matter on DVD?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Data DVD like for am xbox or like any dvd player?

If you can, find a torrent of convertxtodvd 4 and you can use it to put them on dvd. It does the conversion automatically and you can even make your own movies. It also allows you to squeeze a lot of shows on 1 disc as I have all the Trunks/Androids saga on 1 DVD (stops at Imperfect cell saga.

For a data DVD like xbox or ps3 the .avi extension would work

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
So the stuff works different for both damn well I'll do the DVD player on. I might use it for Chuck Season 1 lol anyway back to DBZ I guess. The part I am at right now is Season 7 I was about to last night watch it but got sleepy but when Piccolo forfeits agaisnt Supreme Kai

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
Before ehh he says it lol I will xD thats the same he posted but hey thanks anyway for trying to help.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
Well hey its ight I mean I probably would had done it also. This thread got enough post where some people don't wanna read I know I been that way before lol.