Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Speaking of which, it took like 5-10 episodes to cover 11 minutes so 20 episodes isn't too much of a stretch.

If they plan on ending it this year, then we will have 9 more episodes assuming they skip Christmas and New Years. I am not sure how they do their schedule though.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I mean Goku isn't maxed out right now so that's most likely the reason for Kalifa's dominance and fusion is pretty OP on it's own too.
I guess so, but even still. He is still trying to recover and got decked in the face in this form. I don't remember how these earrings work. Is this the fusion that is for good?

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Is this the fusion that is for good?
It was, but they retconned it to be permanent if a Supreme Kai is involved.

"The Potara Fusion technique was originally written as a permenant fusion of two characters, barring circumstances which would result in the negation of the energies involved in maintaining the fusion such as the inner atmosphere of Majin Buu. In :"Dragon Ball Super however, this was retconned into only being a temporary fusion similar to the Fusion Dance method, with permanent fusion only being a result if a Supreme Kai is involved."

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It was, but they retconned it to be permanent if a Supreme Kai is involved.

"The Potara Fusion technique was originally written as a permenant fusion of two characters, barring circumstances which would result in the negation of the energies involved in maintaining the fusion such as the inner atmosphere of Majin Buu. In :"Dragon Ball Super however, this was retconned into only being a temporary fusion similar to the Fusion Dance method, with permanent fusion only being a result if a Supreme Kai is involved."
Ahh okay that make sense. The one they do with the dance is temporary then, like it wears off after awhile.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
i just caught up to this since im sick and have time because of it.

i don't know about like kefla beating super sayian blue. Also idk how I feel of seeing ultra instinct again from outta nowhere.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
i just caught up to this since im sick and have time because of it.

i don't know about like kefla beating super sayian blue. Also idk how I feel of seeing ultra instinct again from outta nowhere.

My head canon is that Goku agreed to fight the girls because he knew they'd take him to his limits again but didn't anticipate the fusion. I think maybe Ultra instinct is like a last resort mode, autopilot for when he goes past his limits, at least for now.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I forgot to watch this over the weekend!!
200.gif

Going to watch it real quick right now.