Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Like anything after Goku becomes a god will seem like bullshit tbh. If anything, I'd rather they focus on Future Trunks or adventures of Goten and Trunks.
They will either have to have time go back and be reversed and Goku has to train up again or yeah, they will end up having to focus on someone else. There can't be anything beyond being able to beat Beerus.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Just watched the latest episode.

Now I am really feeling like Goku will need Vegeta. It seems like he is going to kill himself if he hits Ultra Instinct again. This will be interesting when they pan back to him. I am not sure what Frieza is up to but he is always doing something shady. Next episode looks like it will be a filler battle.

Also, really loved the bit where he fell off the cliff <3
dgs.gif

Last edited:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Just watched the latest episode.

Now I am really feeling like Goku will need Vegeta. It seems like he is going to kill himself if he hits Ultra Instinct again. This will be interesting when they pan back to him. I am not sure what Frieza is up to but he is always doing something shady. Next episode looks like it will be a filler battle.

Also, really loved the bit where he fell off the cliff <3
dgs.gif
yeah, just give me Vegito again or even Gogeta. I'm pretty sure SSB version of them could take on Jiren. Also, anyone else think that was one of the coolest looking Kameheha waves? Like top 3 for sure.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
yeah, just give me Vegito again or even Gogeta. I'm pretty sure SSB version of them could take on Jiren. Also, anyone else think that was one of the coolest looking Kameheha waves? Like top 3 for sure.
Pffff... That was the best one I think, hands down.
What set is apart from me was the build up to it.
ezgif-2-ef5202f7a9.gif

And THIS move right here was so freaking smoooooooth!
ezgif-2-86b8e411bc.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Other good one to me but not nearly as good is the instant transmission one vs Cell

And the Kamehameha Vs. Galick Gun

So yeah, top three sure but placing at #1! The one with the trio vs Broly was good but not solo.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Watched the latest episode and....
I am left wondering who will be knocked out next for the DBS team. Really thought one of the Androids was getting knocked out today. And typical Vegeta trying to get on Goku's level already. There is a reason that cocky ape is my favorite character! I do wish they could turn back into those beasts again. Would be interesting to see them in that form now.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Woo! Vegeta time!!! Been waiting for this.
200.gif

Been waiting to see Vegeta get some time but it looks like it will be another group effort. I liked the bit where Goku and Gohan were in-sync. It was a feel good moment for me. That whole ending of the battles was well done. Now I have a feeling that Piccolo and the Androids will be getting knocked out, or at least 18 cause Krillin has a way of getting happy right before something bad happens. I am curious what those blacker things were at the end of the preview for the next episode. Also, Frieza is one lazy mofo. He hasn't done much of anything.

Now we have 13 minutes to go so they will likely milk another 4+ episodes out of this.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I miss Champa's lard butt. :okay:
tumblr_oi0998hjC21vr9uv5o1_500.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Okay so... now 12 minutes!!? FROM 13!? :dafuq:

That is a bit much now. No way did all that happen in only 60 seconds unless time is slown waaaaaay down. I am being too anal about this I think. Just going to ignore the remaining minutes. Anyways, the bug was kind of lame. Like I get it, it fit in well for them not being able to see it but could sense it but ehh. This episode was just meh to me. Also RIP Piccolo. Really didn't see him getting knocked out in this one.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
And now 10 :harvey:

Well this is going to be interesting. I thought we were going to see the final big battle start but I guess not quite there yet. I was impressed with Gohan though. Didn't even SS up and he got rid of that bot. I don't understand why he hasn't been using it. Maybe to save energy? I have a feeling one or both androids are getting knocked out in the next episode.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
And now 8.... :ffs:
Jiren clearly uses roids.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Why did they stop using the Japanese theme?

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
No this one

Oh well that is because they moved onto the next "saga" of sorts with the tournament.
I personally prefer this one:

Though they did change it slightly again but mostly with visuals.