Dragon Ball Heroes Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Goku was changed because he hit his head. Vegeta changed by choice. It was in their blood to be ruthless though and Frieza merely took advantage of that.
I agree it was in their blood to be ruthless, but what race isn't ruthless or has it in their blood in the Dragon Ball Universe, you know. Also, I just like the Sayians and Namekians because they are the only two races in the DBU that have the courage and aren't afraid to die for what they believe in.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I agree it was in their blood to be ruthless, but what race isn't ruthless or has it in their blood in the Dragon Ball Universe, you know. Also, I just like the Sayians and Namekians because they are the only two races in the DBU that have the courage and aren't afraid to die for what they believe in.
That and whatever the hell Tien is suposta be. I'm not buying he is human. He has 3 eyes and can grow 2 extra arms.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
That and whatever the hell Tien is suposta be. I'm not buying he is human. He has 3 eyes and can grow 2 extra arms.
I have to be honest, I have a soft spot for Tien. I always liked the guy, but they did nothing with him which is sad. Also, Tien is part of the Third-Eyed People, which is an ancient race of Earthlings.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have to be honest, I have a soft spot for Tien. I always liked the guy, but they did nothing with him which is sad. Also, Tien is part of the Third-Eyed People, which is an ancient race of Earthlings.
They have talking up-right animals walking around so I shouldn't be surprised lol

Tien should have been handled better.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
They have talking up-right animals walking around so I shouldn't be surprised lol

Tien should have been handled better.
From what I have heard, Tien gets shafted because the guy who created Dragon Ball and such, I forgot his name, doesn't really like Tien at all and neither does Japanese fans so he is just there to be fonder and what not. I agree I wish Tien was handled better.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
"You're like the son I never had." - Piccolo

200.gif

I think someone forgot to tell him that his species is all male and self reproducing :dawg:

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
How would you guys (those of you who watch) rank the races?

Angels are obviously at the top with the Hakaishin beneath them but ranking downward, what comes next?

Like this?:
Angel
Hakaishin
Demon (frost demons aka Frieza's race)
Majin
Android
Namekian
Kai
Saiyan
Tuffle
Earthling

This is based as a whole, not just based on a few guys from each race. Obviously we know Goku is OP as hell but most Saiyans were pretty weak.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
And I know there are a lot more races but I am thinking in terms of the most popularized of the series.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Angel
Hakaishin
Majin
Saiyan (@me)
Namekian
Android
Kai
Tuffle
Earthling

If we did people than my list would be different.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Angel
Hakaishin
Majin
Saiyan (@me)
Namekian
Android
Kai
Tuffle
Earthling

If we did people than my list would be different.

There were only a handful of Androids though and every single one was very powerful, you'd tank them that low? Also Beerus scares the crap out of Frieza so no way he or his race would be above the gods of destruction, right?

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
There were only a handful of Androids though and every single one was very powerful, you'd tank them that low? Also Beerus scares the crap out of Frieza so no way he or his race would be above the gods of destruction, right?
Honestly, I am half away sleeping and awake so my mind is like halfway working, so I get back to you some time.

• Haha

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah, I still stand by my original posting. The reason Androids are low because, if I remember correctly, their power level is contained at a certain level and they can't go above it. Honestly, I would put the Angels and Demons as equals since in most myths both are equal in terms, so I see no other reason DB would be different.

Again, if we did it by people Saiyan and Namekian would be first and second, or even tied for first.