Dragon Ball Heroes Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It wasn't just that. The part that really got me was when Gohan was "forced" to fight and Cell just laughed. That part made me cry a little because I absolutely hate fighting, and I remembered the times where I was "forced" to fight and how it made me feel. Though Gohan learned there is a time to fight and time not to fight, which is a great lesson to know. It just makes me mad when after this saga they Gohan into when he literally had the best character development in one saga than anyone else in that series, to me at least.

Like I said before, what he became after really pissed me off lol He was my favorite character at the end of that but then quickly became one of my least liked ones.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Like I said before, what he became after really pissed me off lol He was my favorite character at the end of that but then quickly became one of my least liked ones.
I just want to know why Akria or whoever did it. I mean, there was no reason for it at all.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I got to the part where Vegeta and Nappa are fighting while waiting for Goku and I completely forgot about the scene where Piccolo has a flash back.
He says that he will protect him with his life... AWWWWWWWWWWW! LEAVE ME ALONE FEELS! I DON'T WANT TO CRY!!!

Also, I just realized that Piccolo was basically a stand in father for Gohan since Goku sucked at being a dad. lolol

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I got to the part where Vegeta and Nappa are fighting while waiting for Goku and I completely forgot about the scene where Piccolo has a flash back.
He says that he will protect him with his life... AWWWWWWWWWWW! LEAVE ME ALONE FEELS! I DON'T WANT TO CRY!!!

Also, I just realized that Piccolo was basically a stand in father for Gohan since Goku sucked at being a dad. lolol
Yeah, truth be told, I always Piccolo was a better dad to Gohan than Goku by a mile.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, truth be told, I always Piccolo was a better dad to Gohan than Goku by a mile.
Piccolo may have started evil but a Namekian's nature is to nurture and protect. That is their purpose. Gohan brought that out of him so in a way, they benefited from each other.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Piccolo may have started evil but a Namekian's nature is to nurture and protect. That is their purpose. Gohan brought that out of him so in a way, they benefited from each other.
Agreed, and Piccolo taught Gohan a lot more life lessons than Goku did. I mean, Piccolo told Goku that Gohan wouldn't fight Cell and what not.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
lol Goku is a horrible father.
lol Vegeta is a better father.
lol Piccolo is better than both of them.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Has anyone ever realized that Goku's line will eventually run out of Saiyan blood?

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah GT hinted at that in a way showing Pan as a grandma.
Yeah, I didn't think about that. I just got to think about that after what you posted and I realized that Goku's Bloodline will eventually have no Sayian Blood in them or it will be so small it won't do anything or be worth anything.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't think about that. I just got to think about that after what you posted and I realized that Goku's Bloodline will eventually have no Sayian Blood in them or it will be so small it won't do anything or be worth anything.
In a way, that is a good thing considering it was once the worst race in the universe.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
In a way, that is a good thing considering it was once the worst race in the universe.
I am offended by your statement, madam. Also, can you blame them though? They were some of the strongest warriors known, and yet they were under the rule of Frieza, who nothing more than a spoiled brat. Plus, Bardock.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I am offended by your statement, madam. Also, can you blame them though? They were some of the strongest warriors known, and yet they were under the rule of Frieza, who nothing more than a spoiled brat. Plus, Bardock.
Goku was changed because he hit his head. Vegeta changed by choice. It was in their blood to be ruthless though and Frieza merely took advantage of that.