Dope as Fuck Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
thank you sir...I have a love for tag wrestling but if I feel I am running myself thin I will eliminate one of the belts...I am to proud to admit if I make a mistake...I think so far it's pretty good...glad you like Awesome winning...I have great plans for him and his program with Sheamus promises to be off the chain..I also tried to plant some seeds as far as some of my future feuds that I am developing I hope you all got them.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
*Crimson has been released by DFWA and we have signed Ezekial Jackson who has formed a tag team with Ahmed Johnson
DFWAJoJa.png

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Beer Money as the Rock's backup? Excellent choice by the Great One.

Smokin' PPV poster and the name is epic. SS style matches is win. I already can't wait for it.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
thank u sir I look forward to booking it

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I just want to say that "Wild, Wild Wednesday Show" is one of the best show titles ever. Things are shaping up awesome here buddy, I guess I'll have to do quite a bit to top this with my first show.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I am just looking forward to your input on the whole thing sir...

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I am just looking forward to your input on the whole thing sir...

I'll have all my thoughts posted tomorrow sir, just dealing with stupid busy life shit right now, sucks to be me...until tomorrow that is.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
look forward to it sir

Reactions: 1 person

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
163633_185166334841764_100000451961107_574433_6396351_n.jpg

"This is your CEO The Professor and I have just gotten off the phones and worked out two HUGE signing for DFWA....to our already insane and amazing tag division we have just added Chris Sabin & Alex Shelly aka The Motor City Machine Guns
Motor_City_Machine_Guns_2_by_M2K_82.png

but that isn't all...I reached out and grabbed the most must see champion to ever grace a TV...he is Awesome he is THE MIZ!
The_Miz%252Banimations%252Bthemes%252Bprofile%252Bdownload%2B7.jpg

Stay tuned because I am sure these men will have an immediate impact here at Dope as Fuck!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This is huge news for Dope.

W-olf

Reaction score
Great show as I new it would be and DAMN ... I so wanted that team lol but I look forward to see what you do with em .

Postman Dave

Reaction score
You've put an insane amount of work into this man, kudos.

I'll echo a lot of other people in wondering if you can get away with three sets of tag belts, but if you can, go for it. I like the Sheamus/Mike Awesome match up, that's a great match if it could've ever happened.

The Ahmed/Zeke team is terrific, I like it!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Awesome is one hell of a BAMF and a great first champion. I'm very much looking forward to he and Sheamus beating the hell out of each other. Love the interference in several matches, you are using a very old school approach which is nice to see. I have to say, I also love that you murdered Crimson and then released him right after, that's definitely the right way to go with outgoing talent. Power & Glory and Butch Reed is a good choice for the 6-man champs, hope that they find some contenders to those titles soon.

I can see one feud developing from the battle royale (and Roberts as champ is the best choice by the way) and if its what I expect it to be then we're all in for some quality entertainment. Perhaps you should wait to do the blow-off to that potential feud in Las Vegas (I'm sure you know what I mean). Savage as the main champ is great, though I can see his program with The Rock is far from over. I love the whole King's Court stable and hey, you've even got me interested in Spivey which is nuts considering I can't stand the guy!

All in all an excellent beginning dude, I am definitely looking forward to the next show.

Reactions: 1 person

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
DFWAWWWeds.png

The Professor: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Wild Wild Wednesday on Showtime...and here is The Snake Pit with your Showtime Champion Jake THE SNAAAAAKE Roberts!
Snake:You know people the Snake has had a long career and battled with many bad men...but I have never been beaten down like I was Monday Night...Kevin Sullivan you and I have a history together as this pictures shows
kevinsullivanjakeroberts.jpg

but that was a long time ago...and it seems that Sullivan is no longer a fan of the Snake's..after I eliminated his man Mortis out of the Battle Royal he sent out his goons including Papa Shango...now Shango we seem to have a problem brewing...I can take a beat down...it has happened to me many times before....but you want to put your voodoo curse on me...you think that bothers me? A snake lives his life in darkness...Shango bring your best bring all your skulls and spells you want and I will bring my friend in this bag and we all know he doesn't get spooked.
[YOUTUBE]rSZsEV6i8r4[/YOUTUBE]
Sullivan:You always thought you were the sickest Jake...the most evil..the most insane...but we both know that is not the case. You betrayed me a long time ago when you started pandering to these idiotic people and siding with the likes of Dusty Rhodes and The Rock. Men with no real backbone. My Doomsday Inc has been assembled to rid DFWA of such men and we are going to start with you Jake..
[YOUTUBE]rP3c9_TLZrs[/YOUTUBE]
Shango:Welcome to my black circle Snake...you will not be ok...you will not make it out alive...and that title you so proudly hold on to will belong to Papa Shango!
Jake:You wanna come and try and take it go ah...
*The Powers of Pain attack Jake from behind and then Mortis comes out and helps with the attack...Nikita Koloff comes out to help Jake and takes it to Mortis and the Powers of Pain...but then Yokozuna is lead out by Luna and he is about to squash Jake when Johnson and Jackson come out...Big Zeke double clotheslines the Powers of Pain, and Ahmed bodyslams Yokozuna
[YOUTUBE]CZr4omt9xw8[/YOUTUBE]
Jake then DDTs Mortis and goes after Shango and Sullivan as they flee with Luna out the back of the stage...

Professor:well that was an insane way to kick off our show..I will be back later with more updates from WWW

Last edited by a moderator:

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
hello everyone this is Primetime Sam Roberst with your first update from I Have A Creamsicle DFWA's first PPV. In the first match to determine the DFWA BAMF Champion we got the blood flowing early and often. The Berzerker was Brogue Kicked by Sheamus through the barrier busting him wide open and rendering him unable to fight on. Gunner was then battling Sheamus & Awesome to the back where he was then given the Celtic Cross through a catering table. Awesome and Sheamus battled to the second level of the arena and was about to Brogue Kick Awesome when Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard attacked him from behind and then Arn lowbloed Sheamus who stumbled into the awaiting Mike Awesome who gave Sheamus an Awesome Bomb off the balcony through tables below to become the first champion crowned in DFWA as the Bad Ass Mother Fuckin Champion
winner
14.jpg

Awesome bomb through some tables. Already love DFWA!

Status
Not open for further replies.