Dope as Fuck Wrestling Alliance Showtime Saturday Night 03/24/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
DFWAShoSat.png

*Prof Booty stands in the ring*
More and more insane things are going on here at DFWA we have an influx of talent everyday and this week was huge as The Million Dollar Man bought out EWF...I am sure we will see some of the effects from that tonight...we have some wrestlers debuting tonight...as well as a major announcement from Mr Dibiase himself..tonight will be the win and your in round of matches for the I-C Tournament tomorrow night at the Stache'..as well as the final entrant to the CruiserX 4 Way Ladder Match...and our main event tonight will be Beer Money Inc vs The Brainbusters in a nontitle match..the winner gets to pick a special stipulation for their title match 2moro night at the Stache...but now we have the first match for the IC win and your in...taking on Jimmy Rave will be a newcomer to DFWA..The Iceman Dean Malenko!

- Malenko def Rave with the texas cloverleaf to qualify for the IC Tournament at the Stache

- Big Time Truth def The Headbangers when Tarver hit Tarver's Lightning (Reverse thrown scoop powerslam) on Thrasher

- Kanyon def Butch Reed with the Flatliner to qualify for the IC tourney at the Stache

- Hercules def Steve Blackman with the full nelson to qualify for the IC tournament at the stache

*backstage we see Dean Malenko and he is approached by Tully & Arn they shake hands and hug..as they start to walk off Malenko tells them he has something to talk to them about

- Cryme Tyme def the Beverly Brothers when they hit Beau with the G9
afterwards JTG gets on the mic and issues a challenge to Too Cool for the PPV 2moro night...
*Too Cool show up and accept the match but only if it's a street fight "cuz...Too Cool is from the Streets YO!"
*Cryme Tyme accepts*

- Demolition & Johnson & Jackson def Powers of Pain & The African Dreams when they hit the Demolition Decapitation on Akeem

- Money Inc def Highlanders when Dibiase hit the Million Dollar Dream on Rory
*aferwards Dibiase grabs the mic
This week was a great week for the Million Dollar Man not only did I buy out an entire organization simply to use it's pieces to get what I need but I am also through negotiation and of course....money...have added to the Million Dollar Corporation a man that will soon shoot all the way to the top of this federation and hold that Showtime Championship Belt...pay attention all you slobs because you are about to witness one of the greatest men to ever walk the earth...Jonathan Bradshaw Layfield!
[YOUTUBE]hJMggaTLT9c[/YOUTUBE]
If there is one thing a millionaire likes to do...it's be around other millionaires...so Ted, IRS, & I have that in common...also this particular wrestling god Millionaire likes beat up on poor people and crappy wrestlers...I am letting you all know that no matter who is holding that Showtime Heavyweight Championship...I am coming to get it and soon...
*Dibiase gets back on the mic
Also tonight I have a few guys from the roster I bought out that are fighting for jobs tonight....some even for spots for titles...I like winners...and I really like winners with gold around there waste....but if you lose...you have no contract and you are jobless...tonite's first wrestler looking for a contract...is Zack Gowen come on down Zack...and by the way...you will be facing.....JBL!

-JBL destroys Zack Gowen and almost takes off his head with the clothesline from hell

-Miz def Al Snow with the skullcrushing finale first on Al then on Head to qualify for the IC Tournament at the Stache

- Desmond Wolfe def Rodney Mack with the Jawbreaker Lariat to qualify for the IC Tournament at the Stache. Mack is not given a contract by the Million Dollar Man.

- Monty Brown def Papa Shango with The Pounce after Shango was distracted by a ticking sound over the P.A. after the match the lights went out and when they came back on in front of Shango was his hat...full of worms..

*Miz, Arn, Tully, JJ, Maryse, & The Kat are in the Horsemen's Luxary lounge with Dean Malenko when Desmond & Chelsea come in. The introduce Dean to Desmond and they shake hands. Miz says
Word is just in that you two will face off in the first round of the IC Tourney 2moro night. Hope you guys are up to it.
They all laugh except Wolfe & Malenko, they just stare at each other

- Goldust def the debuting Balls Mahoney with the Curtain Call...after a low blow the ref didn't see

*Samoa Joe walking in the parking lot from his car when he is attacked by Bad New Brown and they brawl throughout the parking lot til Joe gives Brown a musclebuster on the hood of a car

*Dibiase is backstage talking to Robbie E & Olrando Jordan they both promise that without a doubt they will win not only their matches but bring gold to Dibiase

- Kazarian def Robbie E with the Flux Capacitor to become the 4th and final competitor in the CX Ladder Match. Robbie E will not get a contract from Dibiase

*Goldust is in the locker room when there is a knock on the door, he opens the door and a bucket of water falls on his head. He runs outside the door but no one is there

- AJ Styles def Orlando Jordan with the Styles Clash to qualify for the IC Tournament at the Stache. Jordan will not get a contract.

*JBL & Money Inc are talking in their locker room, when Orlando Jordan comes in.
Come on Mr Dibiase you have to give me one more chance, I promise I won't let you down. JBL we go back you gotta help me out here.
*JBL turns to Orlando
Sorry hombre but this is a new place and new time, you had your shot and blew it. Got beat good by some vanilla midget. Beat it.
*Orlando leaves visibly upset
*JBL turns back to Ted & IRS
Sorry bout that boys, but just wait to you see who I bring next Friday.
*Dibiase responds
HAHAHA I like your style JBL but we got another surprise for everyone lined up tomorrow night...let's just say...EVERYONE HAS A PRICE...HAHAHA

- The Rock def Brodus Clay by DQ when the Congregation attacked Rock while the Pope sat and watched

MAIN EVENT
- BMI def Brainbusters when Storm hit the superkick on Tully

BMI decides that the title match will be a 2 out of 3 falls match

Last edited by a moderator:

W-olf

Reaction score
This is not looking good ITS LOOKING GREAT amd JBL should took Gowen's leg off not his head . The Ladder match and the participants is looking sick man another great show and leading that way for the ppv properly.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
So far the IC Tournament is shaping up nicely and I like the varied entrants. Malenko, Hercules, Kanyon, Miz, Wolfe, Styles are all good choices and I'm particularly interested in Malenko squaring off with Wolfe, though it sucks that they won't be meeting in the finals. I also liked Malenko hooking up with Tully and Arn...something is definitely afoot there.

I love JBL debuting and killing Zack Gowen, that's a quick and easy way to get ultra heel heat. I wouldn't mind bringing Gowen into GMMWF for a bit but I don't think it would be pretty! I can't be the only one who loved that Goldust beat Balls with a shot to the balls can I? Kazarian getting into the Ladder match is a good move too, that should be off the charts.

I wonder who JBL will bring in next Friday and what DiBiase's surprise for the PPV is? Oh well, that's the fun part, knowing everything in advance would suck. Main event works for me, as does the 2 out of 3 falls match. Can't wait for the Stache buddy, you've built it up well and I'm sure it'll rock.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
nice usage of the traded talent if only for one night, can't wait to see who JBL is bringing in. The addition(?) of Malenko to the Horsemen is a natural move although it looks like it's going to lead to tension.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Thanks guys..fuji I am sure u loved the orlando humliation as well..

Lb there will def be tension

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
You made good choices for the IC Title tournament, Booty. Especially Hercules. Don't ask why, but I'm a massive Hercules mark. I was going to sign Power & Glory myself until I realized that you already had them contracted, but the benefit is that at least you have them, rather than someone who doesn't know how to handle Hercules and to a lesser extent, Paul Roma.

JBL is a good addition to your roster, and more importantly, to the Million Dollar Corporation. And even though that is indeed the case, I think Malenko might be an even better addition. This is coming from a man who loves JBL too... I just, shockingly, love Malenko better and he can and probably will be a vital piece to the Horsemen. Right now, I think there's a big styles clash with The Brainbusters and Miz & Wolfe. I think having Malenko there makes the stable feel more 'right' so to speak. He bridges the gap in personalities between the old school guys and the new school guys, imo.

Also, I'm glad Orlando got the boot. I'm no homophobe (not aggressively anyways) but I was absolutely not a fan of his TNA gimmick in the least. His days in JBL's Cabinet was good though, but regardless of that, he's got no rightful place in the group. Also, it occurs to me that JBL and Jordan have real life history, so that adds a dynamic to that segment for me. I like it.

Anyways, generally good show Booty. It did what it was meant to do and built The Stache well. I'm now looking forward to the big PPV extraveganza. Don't fail me yo.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Thanks EC I have always been a mark for Power & Glory myself...they were my favorite tag team for quite awhile...Hercules was a beast and I always enjoyed him...to bad he never got his time to shine during the Hogan days

Sabretooth

Reaction score
BMI vs Brain Busters 2 out of 3 falls, words can't describe how off the charts that match would be.

I'm happy you got JBL, I know you'll use him right like you are now. Ted dibiase and JBL, who could make a better team.

Good show as always, keep it up

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
JBL debuting and murdering JBL is beyond greatness. JBL is always best when he's smarmy douche. And this drives that home.

Malenko getting closer to the IC title is good booking as well as his association with the Horsemen, I can't wait to see more that develop.

Although my "dark horse" is Kanyon and I want to see him go all the way!

Is there any stopping Beer Money? Damn! Impressive as always.

Love the show. Nice stuff.