Dolph Ziggler Reportedly Livid With Sin Cara Following MITB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Swing Car said:
Yeah, I also had to talk to a shrink due to my.

fansofaguywithdyedhairanda50yearoldgirlfriendwhoshakeshisassathisownentrance.

Still better than a power ranger. :pity:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Well, we all know who Mr. Money In The Bank is.. :perfect:

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Well, we all know who oversells a light jab and acts as if he was shot with a canon.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
I honestly don't see where Ziggler has a claim? surely he will have seen this video more than once to see that it wasn't just Sin Cara who slipped? Trying to put the blame on one man when both on this occasion was at wrong is just bollocks, what ZIggler is trying to prove I don't know, but I hope to god Sin Cara doesn't get punished for this.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Swing Car said:
Well, we all know who oversells a light jab and acts as if he was shot with a canon.

Still in the ME, while Cara isn't even on the show because the true luchador of WWE, Rey Mysterio. Why don't you try to be original instead of copying what I said and make it into a reversed attack?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
I honestly don't see where Ziggler has a claim? surely he will have seen this video more than once to see that it wasn't just Sin Cara who slipped? Trying to put the blame on one man when both on this occasion was at wrong is just bollocks, what ZIggler is trying to prove I don't know, but I hope to god Sin Cara doesn't get punished for this.

He doesn't. I still doubt this report tbh.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
In my view Cara already was leaning backwards to do the move while Dolph wasn't even standing on the ropes, leading them to botch the move.

Am I the only one seeing this? ^

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
What it looks like to me is Dolph's forward momentum knocks Cara back. Dolph slips Cara falls back, Dolph falls again they both crash down.