Dolph Ziggler Reportedly Livid With Sin Cara Following MITB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Sin Cara did botch badly and could of hurt Dolph I hope to god they send Sinc Cara to FCW to train and learn how to do moves safely

YES THIS VERY TRUE HE TOO DANGER FOR WWE
604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Sin Cara did botch badly and could of hurt Dolph I hope to god they send Sinc Cara to FCW to train and learn how to do moves safely

He knows how to do moves safely, the guys still don't know how to take his moves. He should adjust his style to a slower pace sure, bit you can't say a 10 year vet with a strong history needs to learn how to do moves safely.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
IT WAS NOT CARA FAIL! FIGGER FUCK IT! I not saying this b/c I hate Figger but I saying b/c it FUCKIN TRUE! He slip waile Cara was trying to do the move!

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Teen Gohan Randy Savage said:
IT WAS NOT CARA FAIL! FIGGER F*** IT! I not saying this b/c I hate Figger but I saying b/c it FUCKIN TRUE! He slip waile Cara was trying to do the move!

WHO THE F*CK is FIGGER? Seriously, I'm going around the forums and it takes me a good minute or two to realize what you're trying to say. Can you please use the edit button sometimes and go-over your posts.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lacky said:
WHO THE F*CK is FIGGER? Seriously, I'm going around the forums and it takes me a good minute or two to realize what you're trying to say. Can you please use the edit button sometimes and go-over your posts.

Ah, you're first taste of Randy Savage. You'll learn to love him bro.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Lacky said:

Figger=Zigger! PIPEBOMB!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Swing Car said:
I remember when I tried reading Savage's posts.

I've been in therapy ever since.

Same here.. Had to talk it out with someone. Not for Savage, but my case is called:

Fearofcarabotchingagainus.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Same here.. Had to talk it out with someone. Not for Savage, but my case is called:

Fearofcarabotchingagainus.
Yeah, I also had to talk to a shrink due to my.

fansofaguywithdyedhairanda50yearoldgirlfriendwhoshakeshisassathisownentrance.