Dolph Ziggler Reportedly Livid With Sin Cara Following MITB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Oh, yeah. You're saving bandwith. Does it look like you'll have enough for RAW?

I think so, it's Friday, I still haven't received the warning that it's near the end and I turn off the Internet when I'm playing San Andreas which is a good part of the day.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I think so, it's Friday, I still haven't received the warning that it's near the end and I turn off the Internet when I'm playing San Andreas which is a good part of the day.

Good lad.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, even if I'm able to save the bandwidth until then I need to hope to find a LQ stream and hope my Internet isn't bitching at the moment (sometimes it just stops working) so I can watch it... and it'll still freeze a little. It'll be the last Raw I'll have to watch like this though (I think).

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lol @ people insinuating this botch was perhaps somehow Dolph's fault, as if he is a less than perfect being.

GTFO

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
In my view Cara already was leaning backwards to do the move while Dolph wasn't even standing on the ropes, leading them to botch the move.

Dolph'sZiggler said:
lol @ people insinuating this botch was perhaps somehow Dolph's fault, as if he is a less than perfect being.

GTFO

Agreed, think I made a fair point.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I could understand why Dolph is mad. Sin Cara constantly botches and Dolph didn't wanna miss out on finally making it huge just because some Mexicunt couldn't perform the move right.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lol at the marks. It's a shared botch. Ziggs slipped twice, Sin Cara was already on the way down when Dolph slipped the second time.

:bury: :bury: :bury: :bury: :bury:

NO NO NO

IT'S SIN CARA'S FAULT. He should have been more aware that Dolph had slipped (these things happen) and not tried to rush the move. If anything it's 95% Sin Cara for nearly breaking DZ's neck and MAYBE 5% Dolph's fault for slipping. He had a minor hiccup and Sin Cara's impatient ass compounded it tenfold.

:finger: :finger: to anyone saying otherwise :finger: :finger: :finger:

WE'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS. Randy went on a witch hunt of DZ and tried to find him botching and failed. DOLPH DOESN'T BOTCH

:bury: :bury: :bury: :bury: :bury: :bury: :bury:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
I pity the fools who will think you're serious Dolph's lmao .

OH HELL NO I VERY SERIES FACE BOTCH BOTCHED NOT DOLPH HE NO BOTCH SHOW ME LINK TO HE BOTCH IT NEVER HAPPEN!

Here proof!!!

:
604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png