Dolph Ziggler Reportedly Livid With Sin Cara Following MITB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler was reportedly livid with Sin Cara following Sunday's Money in the Bank Ladder Match for a World Heavyweight Championship Contract at Money in the Bank.

According to SuperLuchas.net, a source within WWE says Ziggler vocally complained backstage over the SmackDown Superstar working stiffly and failing to protect him during a high risk maneuver off the top turnbuckle known as The Spanish Fly.

The errant spot nearly injured Ziggler, not to mention spurred a dubious Twitter trending topic—"Botch Cara."

According to the source, Ziggler plans to file a formal complaint to WWE officers over Sin Cara so they can review the case further and decide whether the the high-flying grappler faces punishment.

In Sin Cara's defense, footage indicates that Ziggler caused the spot to fail by slipping twice on the rope. Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer stated Friday, "Ziggler slipped halfway through the move when Sin Cara's back was already bent far enough he could do nothing but fall. It's only Sin Cara's fault if he had ESP and would have known Ziggler was about to slip."

Source: lop

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Seems like a shared botch, I can understand DZ being upset as it could have cost him big time but it's pro wrestling these things can happen. Still taking this with a huge pinch of salt.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Here we go, Ziggler thinks he's Orton. It's Orton/Kennedy all over again. I hope Ziggler knows he's just as equally at fault for the mistake.

Reactions: Asskicker

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
So Ziggler who's barely made a botch in his entire WWE career just happened to do so when the most botch prone superstar on the roster was involved in the move.

Sorry I know I'm ridiculously bias but Botch Cara was to blame for this one surely?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
He shouldn't complain like a bitch just be glad nothing bad didn't happen to him from that. If he wrestles Cara the next time and something like that comes close, then hell yeah the bitch is jealous of my push!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I saw this news a few days ago, but since I didn't see the botch I won't comment.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
To be fair you can't tell if Ziggler slips or if Cara knocks him off balance, it's just with Botcha's record compared to Ziggler's he's the one who's more likely to blame IMO.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
To be fair you can't tell if Ziggler slips or if Cara knocks him off balance, it's just with Botcha's record compared to Ziggler's he's the one who's more likely to blame IMO.

That's the thing though, is Ziggler using Sin Cara's botch record as an excuse? we don't know these things.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Lacky said:
That's the thing though, is Ziggler using Sin Cara's botch record as an excuse? we don't know these things.

That's a fair point actually.

Can I also point out that the source is very iffy and it's most likely a loady pish anyway.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
In my view Cara already was leaning backwards to do the move while Dolph wasn't even standing on the ropes, leading them to botch the move.