Dolph Ziggler Gets Passive Aggressive On The Rock

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Dolph Ziggler took a passive aggressive shot at Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson over The Great One's limited schedule with WWE via Twitter.

A Twitter user wrote to the WWE Superstar this week, "Couldn't decide which flexforce WWE figure to buy between your action figure and @therock 's.. chose the rock in the end!" Ziggler responded, "Typical, just make sure you only play with it 4-5 times a year...."

I'm a fan of Ziggler and yes it was a tad funny but what a fool, are guys really still taking shots at The Rock? If the younger up and comers and so called future main eventers could actually draw fans/ratings then Vince wouldn't have to keep looking to legends to bring in ratings. Maybe they should use the time they spend complaining about people taking their spot and actually earn it. The Rock was the main draw of WM27 and WM28 and earned them more money.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I love Ziggler! No homo.

Honestly though, I hope Ziggler doesn't keep this up, I'd really like to see him at main event status again.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
It's no doubt a work, like the Primo & Rosa stuff. WWE has apparently been wanting their wrestlers to use the twitter accounts they have to work people. I'm sure Dolph gets on fine with Rock.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Ziggler didn't do anything big here, that fan was pretty much asking to be buried. Hilarious comment, too.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I love how if someone criticizes The Rock, Hatred whatever the hell you call yourself these days is right there to defend him. Seriously it was a minor joke, calm down and stop taking things like it's the end of the world. It was a great comeback and I enjoyed it.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I love how if someone criticizes The Rock, Hatred whatever the hell you call yourself these days is right there to defend him. Seriously it was a minor joke, calm down and stop taking things like it's the end of the world. It was a great comeback and I enjoyed it.

I know! And besides, THE NEW WWE SUPERSTARS ARE OVER!

God, people keep saying 'Well, if they would sale more tickets, and get more attention, then people like Brock and Rock wouldn't need to come back." Stop bitching. That is a terrible excuse. If they weren't getting over at all, then the WWE would have flopped the moment your precious Rock left. WWE has kept constant 3.0 and over ratings. Which I think is damn good.

And as for Ziggler, I laughed out loud. Well done Ziggler.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
When I read the title I was expecting something more scandalus than this. Nothing wrong with what Ziggler said and I actually find it quite funny, pretty sure The Rock wouldn't care about that comment.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I pretty much agree with everyone here. It's a simple joke end of discussion. Not really a shot. Everyone makes small jokes about others and no one ever calls it passive aggressive. Ziggler has actually made a reference to this saying people need to calm down and not try and deconstruct every little thing.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Gotta think though Ziggler is probably one of the if not the specific guy that Rock's return held back I mean he was going from working 1-2 matches a ppv to a 6 on 6 match at Mania. Out of all the guys in the back I think Ziggler is probaby the most effected in this situation

Aniking

Reaction score
Come on HATRED, you're better than that.

This was just a funny comment made by Ziggler and nothing more. Made me laugh, which is probably the whole point of it.

End of story.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Hopefully Ziggler goes to Smackdown because he's WHC material. The guy is too talented to still be in mid feuds.

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
I'm fine with what Ziggler said. I'm a big fan of the Rock since my kid days. I like Ziggler a lot now too because he has proven that he can hang in the Main Event spot. Ziggler sells many bumps too. I mean if Ziggler would of been in a match with a broom stick, he could still sell that match. I was really hoping Ziggler would of have his own match at Mania but putting him in the Teddy vs Johnny card was just a low blow for him. He didn't look pleased through out that segment. He is getting very over with the fans and he believes that he deserves to be in better spots on the PPV cards now which is probably why he feels that he should let his voice be heard in a sense of humor fashion.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Ziggler is a clear main event material. He needs to be drafted over to SmackDown to start his main event career.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Dolph has already said that he wasn't exactly the biggest fan of Rock coming back so this isn't surprise but it was a joke not anything to be "omg shut up Dolph you're to kiss Rock's ass" like someone seems to basically always say when anybody remotely says anything that isn't positive about Rock.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I don't think the comment by dolph was that bad, really