Does Seamus' Physical Appearance Embarass You?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
As a fan anyway. We all know that looks in wrestling are 80% of the total makeup for a wrestler.

When I first saw Seamus I couldn't believe my eyes. He looks ridonkulous! Even now I'm not sure how this guy is ever going to be taken seriously. Has anyone seen the photo of him with HHH for their match? It's right out of a comic book.

You have to market your champion or big star. How can you do that with an albino with red hair sticking straight up? Sure, he's a physical specimen and has ok matches but then what?

Not everyone should tan regularly but they should look human. When he's on tv it makes me embarassed to be a wrestling fan. If someone walks in the room and he's on you're bound to hear "I can't believe you watch this shit"

Reaction score
Give him some pants and he'd look a little more normal.

I like that he's different looking, personally.

Kizza

I like it cos he looks normal, unlike the everyone else who has a bloody fake tan to no end *coughRandyOrtoncough*

Airfixx

Of all the things that peeps could mock a wrestling fan for, I hardly think watching a guy without a sun-tan is really a big deal.

Personally, I can't fathom why so many people are actually getting worked up about Sheamus's look.

...Maybe I just come from a part of the world with a deeper gene-pool, but I think he has a GOOD look. :roll:

Reaction score
I dont really mind it. I do smirk usually when I see him standing next to Orton/Trips etc. The red hair does look cool though, specially spiked like that.

Maybe when he turns heel, he can run a 'suncream and sun cancer' angle, similar to Punk is with SES right now XD Hire some scrawny albinos to be his minions...

Wordlife

He embarrasses my Irish culture only cause he's a white pale ginger. If he put on a pair of jeans and looked like a badass, maybe it would be a different story.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
whos seamus? no srsly. This guys a joke, i'm just waiting till april 1st for seamus's career to be explained

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Sheamus' looks don't embarrass me any more than Matt Hardys gut, Mike Knoxs beard, Undertakers eyeliner or Mysterios height.

My friends who don't like wrestling have made comments about him, but it was never about why I watch this shit. It was more like "Dayumm, that is one WHITE guy" as opposed to when someone like Mark Henry or Scott Steiner were on and they'd say the former.

I find myself in awe sometimes when the light is just right though, and you can see the reflection of Sheamus' hair on his skin.

maty619

Reaction score
First of all, it's Sheamus! I don't get embarassed by his looks one bit, does it really matter when someone can do it in the ring (and he can) that they don't look like they live in Mexico (not being racist just to clarify). I think it's quite ignarant that someone would be embarassed by someone's pale skin.

MizMasta3000

It's embarassing enough for guys to see you an wrestling forum. Bar the bleached Sheamus.

the408kid

Reaction score
Sheamus' looks don't embarrass me any more than Matt Hardys gut, Mike Knoxs beard, Undertakers eyeliner or Mysterios height.

My friends who don't like wrestling have made comments about him, but it was never about why I watch this shit. It was more like "Dayumm, that is one WHITE guy" as opposed to when someone like Mark Henry or Scott Steiner were on and they'd say the former.

I find myself in awe sometimes when the light is just right though, and you can see the reflection of Sheamus' hair on his skin.

agreed. and also theirs HHH nose and scott steiner who looks like a freak. their are all kinds of looks in wrestling. thats what makes it unique imo

xtremebadass

For once I wasn't that concerned with Sheamus' paleness, but was concerned with HHH's severe tan. He made Orton look normal DAMN.

Reaction score
Ok since I'm from Britain, I know how pale our skin is compared to Americans. Now if you look at Drew McIntyre, he has hit the sun bed's as he was a body builder for a time. Uf you look st Rob Terry in TNA he has the same skin tone as Sheamus yet I dont see any bad things about him. You all hate Sheamus because the pale skin brings out his bright ginger hair. You do realise its creating some heat as a heel, non of you've noticed ha.