Does Seamus' Physical Appearance Embarass You?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Why is everyone so bothered about it, it gives the faces something to poke fun at and it just shows what an untanned body actually looks like. I seriously didn't even notice it until evryone he ever spoke to mentioned it. I find it embarassing that there are actually people agreeing with this.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
This is just funny. I've just gotten used to it after awhile, it's his defining look. The hair stands out more tbh.

Airfixx

^^^It's been both in WWE (Although they have seemed to have settled for the 'H').

noumenon

This thread is ridiculous. So because the guy doesn't have a spray tan he should be embarassed? Or judging by the title of the thread..I should be embarassed? Next to Batista and Cena he's in the best shape out of anyone on the roster.

Reaction score
Well, I was hoping to create something to talk about. The last few days the same 3 or 4 thread were hanging around. Anyway, I still think he looks weird.

shane

Reaction score
Shamus is not very embarrassing but i don's like him too much ,now he is the champion..

LadyHotrod

I don't get why I should feel embarrassed. Is it because he's a really pale ginger? I've been around enough pale gingers that they don't really surprise or embarrass me. I think he looks fairly normal, tbh.

Reaction score
If anyone must know, I really wanted to think of a topic that would make people go... what? It worked a little but I apologize if it made anyone think I was a doofus. It was just an attempt to get members to talk, nothing more.

LadyHotrod

I would have personally gone the 'intelligent wrestling discussion' route, tbh.