Does Seamus' Physical Appearance Embarass You?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the408kid

Reaction score
I've started so many other threads that I hoped would fill that quota.
I know she's a hypocrite. But about this thread honestly Sheamuses appearance doesn't bother me. One thing I was thinking though is that after Wrestlemania if they drop the HHH angle, have him shave his head and join The Straight Edge Society and form a tag team with CM Punk and they would eventually become the tag team champions. It wouldn't be my preferred route with sheamus but it could be a option. I mean CM Punk and Sheamus I think would be a formiddable tag team force, and it would the Straight Edge angle even further. Hopefully the WWE then could build up more tag teams during the year.

LadyHotrod

I know she's a hypocrite. But about this thread honestly Sheamuses appearance doesn't bother me. One thing I was thinking though is that after Wrestlemania if they drop the HHH angle, have him shave his head and join The Straight Edge Society and form a tag team with CM Punk and they would eventually become the tag team champions. It wouldn't be my preferred route with sheamus but it could be a option. I mean CM Punk and Sheamus I think would be a formiddable tag team force, and it would the Straight Edge angle even further. Hopefully the WWE then could build up more tag teams during the year.

Actually fool, I was just poking some fun at him. We all know that barely anyone here brings forth intelligent wrestling discussions.

Thank goodness TBK knows what's up.

Reaction score
^^^I'm not sure why you felt compelled to red rep me for this thread. I attoned for it. As a man of Irish descent, I don't know anyone name Shean.

LadyHotrod

Who's 'Shean'?

...and I negged you because it was just a stupid thread. Nothing personal.

Reaction score
^^^You're right! My wife is a casual fan at best and even comments on his weird appearance. She represents a large portion of the WWE audience. How do you market a man who looks albino and heaps large quantities of hair gel on his dome to make it stick straight up? Oh yeah, he has only 2 wrestling moves that bore the fuck out of me.

LadyHotrod

I think Finlay was also quite fair skinned when he first came along. He looked weird at first when he got his tan.

I don't see anything wrong with Sheamus, though. He's just a really white person. There are tons of very pale gingers in the world. I think his skin looks better than the orange shit the other guys put on, tbh.

Great One

Can you clarify which actually embarasses you as this isn't making sense. You bring up marketability, but then you said people are likely to make fun of it [wrestling] if they see an albino guy wrestling...? Seriously? The latter one is the one that doesn't make sense, because you should be much more concerned with guys like Legacy and Orton who OILED THEMSELVES UP before their matches. And fags like Drew who walk out and do the same thing now (guess he doesn't realize the fag wagon already passed him by). Those are the things that should embarass you, if anything, which is why there are probably so many people in this thread who thought this was just sheer ridiculous that you would point out one of the least or nonsensical 'gay' things about wrestling as opposed to the who fondling and groping each other while wearing speedos deal.

As far as marketability go, I think his look is unique and while he was champion it actually caused A LOT of people to bring signs pointing out his skin color, which in alone means its marketable. If people are paying attention to it, acknowledging it, and most importantly playing onto/off of it, it has some significance and Vince AND Sheamus can run with it.

Kizza

I didn't think it was a stupid thread. It was obviously to create discussion, which it did. I've seen a lot of posts on WF saying that Sheamus looks ridiculous just because he is pale. Not sure if embarrassing is the right word to use in this context however, but I understood the point. No need to get pissy at an attempt at discussion.