Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
No, you got one of your roles randomly and on that night it was ascetic. It applied automatically.

And yeah you would have lost everything regardless.

That makes me feel better. I thought maybe I might have screwed up if I had a choice. Good to know.

Shame I didn't get to see the full potential of the role, but in a way I think it made me focus on just making reads based on play. I worry about role usage far too much.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I watched Poyser N1, nobody visited him, so I was curious. Then I wake up executed :francis

Thanks for the game, Ace. Well done, town.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
@Poyser :tenay

HALktCW.png

eca.jpg

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
NO RAGRETS

You're forgiven. I wouldn't have this MVP if you didn't rope me in to playing a game with you. :cudi

I'd play more games to keep the momentum going, but my brain is fried. I have been very stressed with things but tried to keep my head in the game and keep playing.

I'll host my game and then look in to joining some more, for sure. I've genuinely had a blast playing with everyone, so thanks guys.

Reactions: Poyser

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Great game guys! Glad I made my return

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Mitch definitely should've gotten an HM given his targets, but I guess he wasn't as willing to write essays campaigning in the dead qt lmao. Scum were totally dominated in this game. It's a joke to give Poyser (who I caught with ease despite barely reading the game) an HM just because he posted a lot, before and after death. Tsk, a shame to see a host so easily manipulated! "I won't play your games if you don't give me an award!" Pathetic!

Just my opinion!

Last edited:

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Scum literally got lynched every single phase except when they executed an inactive. :heston

I would be totally embarrassed if I was super active as scum and that happened on my watch, not begging for recognition!

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Mitch definitely should've gotten an HM given his targets, but I guess he wasn't as willing to write essays campaigning in the dead qt lmao. Scum were totally dominated in this game. It's a joke to give Poyser (who I caught with ease despite barely reading the game) an HM just because he posted a lot, before and after death. Tsk, a shame to see a host so easily manipulated! "I won't play your games if you don't give me an award!" Pathetic!

Just my opinion!

Mitch's usage was indeed great. From what I recall nobody was really suspecting Poyser until you did, so that why I feel he's deserving of a HM. I do understand everyone has different opinions on the matter, so it's all good. I just personally know I likely wouldn't have pushed on him without you being confirmed town, your points on him or POE being so narrow. Unlike Grim, Big Man and TP, I didn't really call Poyser out. Only at the beginning of the game briefly.

Reactions: CraigPelton
Status
Not open for further replies.