Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'd give the second HM to Poyser, if it was me.

He really did play a good scum game and was still managing to talk his way out of some things even when his lynch was looking obvious and concrete.

Mitch I feel is a good choice as well as he came in pretty clutch with that info on Poyser and he played Vig smart.

Alco

Reaction score
My record's on the rise again :garrett2

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Didn't even have to vote nice :Cocky

Thanks for the game Ace

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Ace

Reaction score
So as discussed in dead QT the game was a mix of some mistakes by me (having a scum tracker in agame with town watchers and motion detectors is prolly not a great idea, and obviously giving Phenom CPs name was a botch),

but also of some bad luck for scum - T-Pein being a plum, SK getting shot N1 who would have likely whittled down town guys particualrly as scum started looking like they were destined to lose, and scum janitoring the mason.

Was rusty as this is my first game hosted in quite a while but I think overall the balance wasn't truly horrific and next game i host i will polish up the rough edges.

Ace

Reaction score
thanks everyone for playing - good job to town for the blowout

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Even though I suspected CP before his confirm, he's one of the people that really got me to look in to Poyser again and I was pretty much following his words upon his death. So yeah, good catch CP.

I think I may have pushed on Doddsy if not for the cop confirm. Glad I didn't, as he sent me the screwdriver the next day.

@Ace What would have happened if Doddsy reached me while my weak JOAT was still active?

Ace

Reaction score
Even though I suspected CP before his confirm, he's one of the people that really got me to look in to Poyser again and I was pretty much following his words upon his death. So yeah, good catch CP.

I think I may have pushed on Doddsy if not for the cop confirm. Glad I didn't, as he sent me the screwdriver the next day.

@Ace What would have happened if Doddsy reached me while my weak JOAT was still active?
You would have got roles every night rather than every odd, and cop and bg shots would have been added to the rotation of random abilities.

Ace

Reaction score
after much deliberation poyser gets the second HM

• Wow
Reactions: T-Pein™

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't know what to say Ace, thank you. This really means a lot. I really enjoyed the game and I felt that we all worked together really well as a town.

Sadly I had a few blunders in my play, I should have pushed on Big Man and Grim way harder. Poyser had me fooled majority of the game. I didn't like his entrance but he did well to bring me on side, his performance was good. The Mitch info is what really came in clutch for selling me on Poyser as 100% scum.

This is probably the most effort I've put in to a town game in a few years and I was right on most things which is a first for me. I'm really happy with how I did, I just need more confidence to push.
You fucking killed it bruh

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
:tenay

PoyserPerson was signed in when posted
04-26-2021
06:29 AM ET (US)
I cant give any good reason for why Im still trying at this point other than to fuck with TFW and give him a crisis of confidence for my own amusement lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'd give the second HM to Poyser, if it was me.

He really did play a good scum game and was still managing to talk his way out of some things even when his lynch was looking obvious and concrete.

Mitch I feel is a good choice as well as he came in pretty clutch with that info on Poyser and he played Vig smart.
Man I dont even know why I kept trying at the end at all lmao, it was over the minute phenom claimed but I just wanted to at least give something to make it interesting. Think I said in the scum qt I was essentially doing it just to give you a crisis of confidence :heston

Just wanted to make it interesting for you!

• Angry

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
You fucking killed it bruh

Judging from your posts in the Dead QT I was being really annoying going on about Grim and Big Man constantly :lol

You did well to keep bouncing my thoughts in different directions. I'm one of those people that always considers multiple scenarios. So even though I felt pretty confident on those two, Chris and Tweet being up in the air gave me pause.

If not for Grim's reaction to me and his Chevy interaction, I like to think I would have kept pushing on that a big stronger but I abandoned that read for a bit. As I said, my play definitely had some flaws but impossible to be right on everything, so I'll not beat myself up over it.

Alco

Reaction score
the moment Barry literally threw the towel by talking about his own sign-ups :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.