Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
So I actually received the sonic screwdriver last night @Doddsy

He was already town confirmed, but yeah. Nothing happened so obviously I needed my roles to make it work. :hoganjam

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I think we should mass claim.

Then decide what to do and who to lynch.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
So I actually received the sonic screwdriver last night @Doddsy

He was already town confirmed, but yeah. Nothing happened so obviously I needed my roles to make it work. :hoganjam
Yeah I was bullshitting about it not working for me anymore just so we could hide it if something happened but that's dissapointing

• Sad
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I've barely read anything and scum are terrified of me

You're going to have to kill me again and put the game at a difficulty level you are more comfortable with as per usual

yeah people weren't gonna lynch me there without letting me read back let's be honest. scum really didn't want that to happen.

giphy.gif

Scum shaking in their boots with our bald overlord around

CP had doubts about Poyser but it still seemed to be his preferred lynch. I think each of the suspects would kill CP so it doesn't tell us much, but I think it fits Poyser. He can't control the game as easily with CP around. Probably reckons he could push the rest of us around and tip the game more in his favour. If he's scum, he's had me in the palm of his hands most of the game, so makes sense.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Yeah I was bullshitting about it not working for me anymore just so we could hide it if something happened but that's dissapointing

Seeing as I trust your word 100%, what would you do today Doddsy lynch wise? Barring any claims that might make someone look better

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Seeing as I trust your word 100%, what would you do today Doddsy lynch wise? Barring any claims that might make someone look better
I'd say we probably should go Poyser today. The CP kill doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to me seeing as he was claimed and confirmed VT, I'd have thought a shot at someone who might still have a decent role or at least killing the cop or something. So I can either view that as an attempt to make poyser look worse or to make it seem like they're trying to make poyser look worse.

Aside from that we've really only got a few to look at, barry, tweet

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'd say we probably should go Poyser today. The CP kill doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to me seeing as he was claimed and confirmed VT, I'd have thought a shot at someone who might still have a decent role or at least killing the cop or something. So I can either view that as an attempt to make poyser look worse or to make it seem like they're trying to make poyser look worse.

Aside from that we've really only got a few to look at, barry, tweet

Your reasoning for the CP kill makes sense. I also think they killed him just because they are scared. Let's be honest, CP is one of the best players in this section.

Grim, Tweet, Chris is all I can really see outside of Poyser. Nobody else really makes sense for me with what I have available. POE gets tricky if it ends up being outside of those four, but I really doubt it. I think we can afford to be wrong on Poyser, but I don't want to throw this game either because it'd be fucking embarrassing.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Your reasoning for the CP kill makes sense. I also think they killed him just because they are scared. Let's be honest, CP is one of the best players in this section.

Grim, Tweet, Chris is all I can really see outside of Poyser. Nobody else really makes sense for me with what I have available. POE gets tricky if it ends up being outside of those four, but I really doubt it. I think we can afford to be wrong on Poyser, but I don't want to throw this game either because it'd be fucking embarrassing.
Yeah probably a fair call on CP it could have just been to get rid of him.

I'm still torn on poyser actually being scum based on his reaction and that but there's too much doubt on him currently to really leave it hanging

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
That's said of the other 3 I'd probably favour go tweet last

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think if Poyser is town, scum just leave CP alive to push that Poyser mislynch along, so that kill just points towards Poyser even more.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm VT

Also I'm going to sleep

Kweh!

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I actually think Poyser did try to kill me now by the way, for a couple of reasons

He could have used it as a defence for him. Up until that point, I was following him on mostly everything and we were pretty tight knit, I thought he was town. He could have brought up how he wouldn't have killed me because I was on friendly terms.

"Why would I kill TFW? He was reading me as town"

Scum didn't know I was bulletproof so they were under the assumption I would be long gone, my death would have made other people look bad but not Poyser.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
That's said of the other 3 I'd probably favour go tweet last

That's about where I'm at as well, although I edge towards more putting merit in to Poyser's read on Tweet if he ends up flipping town.

Alco is after Tweet for me, but his interactions around Big Man feel far too genuine to be bussing. I'd be surprised.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I think if Poyser is town, scum just leave CP alive to push that Poyser mislynch along, so that kill just points towards Poyser even more.

This is a good point. Although I think Poyser would be likely to be lynched regardless of if CP was here or not, just because there's too much uncertainty.

I do agree this kill feels more like Poyser's doing than anybody else. CP stops him from trying to control the thread, he'd shut that shit down fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.