Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Eh if his shots aren't limited then taking a stab in the dark makes sense and TFW was super townie so its as good an explanation as any lol

Can you still target him and strengthen him doddsy? He's lost his role but Im assuming you've not lost yours lol

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Oh but you said you had to target a specific person? I more meant were you restricted to only being able to target one character

I never said that I don't think, just that they would be targeted by me. I could only use them on the night I had them. The Asetic was passive and automatically applied. I could have used Jailkeep and Inspire on anyone

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Eh if his shots aren't limited then taking a stab in the dark makes sense and TFW was super townie so its as good an explanation as any lol

Can you still target him and strengthen him doddsy? He's lost his role but Im assuming you've not lost yours lol
Nah ace said it no longer works I dunno why. It's annoying cause I could have fair confirmed myself

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Did you have to target a specific person or could you just inspire anybody?
I had to target a specific person. It was 1-Shot.

Unless Doddsy clarifies further, our roles sound incredibly similar. I don't know what to make of this, it's set-up spec but I feel like it's rare to see two enhancing roles. Unless Ace did for balance reasons because I was only a Weak JOAT
You said it here?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well its not the janitor anyway so Im inclined to believe the claim is true at least

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Not necessarily town but im clueless on theme for as to whether that would make sense with any other character than the one he's claimed

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
You said it here?

Bad wording on my end sorry, I meant it as in I would need to target somebody by myself. Not passive.

Yeah, perhaps Doddsy is town then. It does make some sense with me being Weak JOAT that there would be a strengthen type character

Reactions: Poyser

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I never said that I don't think, just that they would be targeted by me. I could only use them on the night I had them. The Asetic was passive and automatically applied. I could have used Jailkeep and Inspire on anyone
Did you choose to use your roles on night one or was it just done?
Nah ace said it no longer works I dunno why. It's annoying cause I could have fair confirmed myself
Was this after night one that you was told this?

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Tap A-Team

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm inclined to believe Doddsy here. He came out with it pretty fast after TFW claimed and it just seems too specific to be fake. I can't see scum having a role that would make a powerful town role like that strong either.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Did you choose to use your roles on night one or was it just done?Was this after night one that you was told this?

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Tap A-Team

It was passive Asetic and automatically applied on Night 1

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Not necessarily town but im clueless on theme for as to whether that would make sense with any other character than the one he's claimed
It makes sense in the fact that River song and the doctor were married and she is doing things to help the doctor in the show to ensure he survives.

Reactions: Poyser

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm inclined to believe Doddsy here. He came out with it pretty fast after TFW claimed and it just seems too specific to be fake. I can't see scum having a role that would make a powerful town role like that strong either.

It does seem a bit to well thought out to be a fake. Although isn't being Asetic away by me a conveient excuse for having the janitor fake? I already had claimed by then

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler