Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Hmm I don't really buy the Doddsy claim

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Doddsy's role does make plenty sense. Although I wonder if it even would have worked on Night 2 either as I lost my roles on that one after being shot.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Obviously doesn't help at all either way. I'm fine giving him time to catch up later though and seeing what he brings, no point lynching now or anything

Sure, I guess.

Are you voting Tweet? I would not be opposed to that

Reactions: Poyser

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Unvote
Vote Tweet

I'd be fine with Big Man too, but already a vote on this one. It also accomplishes the same goal for me as I reckon either of them could be scum, but I would not expect them to be aligned.

I don't really buy CP's claim but no reason to rush day through

CraigPelton

Reaction score
It's most likely real unless he came up with an incredible fake, I'd give him props for that, it can't be janitor which is what I was speculating.
Why is it most likely real? Sounds like a very narrow role and highly unlikely that he happened to target his roles intended target, but that you also were ascetic that night, and now he has no role left to prove. Sounds like a highly convenient claim to me for me scum.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Poyser really had nothing to say about Doddsy except asking benign questions that help establish his claim :hmm:

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Why is it most likely real? Sounds like a very narrow role and highly unlikely that he happened to target his roles intended target, but that you also were ascetic that night, and now he has no role left to prove. Sounds like a highly convenient claim to me for me scum.

I'm not disagreeing that it seems mighty convenient, I'm just saying he claimed it pretty fast after I claimed and it seems to check out. If he came up with that on his own and that fast for a fake, I'd be impressed. I do find it odd how he managed to land it on me (the right character) at random.

I would not be comfortable lynching him right now, but it's probable it's a fake he thought up.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I'm not disagreeing that it seems mighty convenient, I'm just saying he claimed it pretty fast after I claimed and it seems to check out. If he came up with that on his own and that fast for a fake, I'd be impressed. I do find it odd how he managed to land it on me (the right character) at random.

I would not be comfortable lynching him right now, but it's probable it's a fake he thought up.
I don't see what's so impressive about it if he already had his character and role sorted and then sees you claim the doctor with an ascetic use already

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I don't see what's so impressive about it if he already had his character and role sorted and then sees you claim the doctor with an ascetic use already

Perhaps it's because I'm dogshit at fake claiming so wouldn't think to already have a fake in mind where you have to give The Doctor the sonic screwdriver. How would he know that character was a Weak JOAT or would need it?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I’m getting serious scum vibes from Chris tbh. Really reminds me of his play in WWE Jobbers Mafia when he was scum, not to mention he hadn’t really been on me but nonchalantly said he’d be good with going with me. He’s one to look out for that’s for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What was his play like in that game?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Perhaps it's because I'm dogshit at fake claiming so wouldn't think to already have a fake in mind where you have to give The Doctor the sonic screwdriver. How would he know that character was a Weak JOAT or would need it?
I'm confused, you know for a fact that there's a sonic screwdriver in the game that helps your role?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Not gonna lie everytime Poyser likes one of my posts I feel like he's playing me as scum and laughing at how easy it is to get me to follow him. :toomanykobes

If CP isn't scum, I would not feel as comfortable with Poyser actually.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Okay, I'm going to claim as I'm a Vanilla Townie now.

I am The Doctor.

My role was Weak JOAT. I had three abilities X-Shot that I could randomly gain to use (Asetic, Inspire and Jailkeeper) after every odd day phase

I was also buletproof and would lose all my abilities if I was shot at. That just happened last night.
You gave scum so much info they didn't need here lmao

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm confused, you know for a fact that there's a sonic screwdriver in the game that helps your role?

No, I did not know that. There was no mention to anything like that in my PM or being able to be strengthend. I was just a Weak JOAT that got X-Shot roles randomly.

I'm just saying Doddsy must have theme knowledge/be smart to think up that type of claim and claim it so fast afterwards if it's fake. Meaning he'd already pre-planned it when he didn't know I was a Weak JOAT before I claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.