Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'm not really buying you don't care at present.

Maybe you missed my question earlier, so I'll ask again:

Why didn't you comment on TP's flip after you said "Ace you're killing me". You seemed eager to see it/give thoughts and then never brought it up. You only addressed Magic's push on Flay. Why?

I missed the flip, plain and simple. Not sure what you want from me, a dissertation on why I have to comment about literally everything to satisfy you?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
He didn’t; he also kinda immediately bought into the “t-pein didnt read his role pm” spec

Until you debunked it lol

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Well he said he didn't open his PM to know he was scum so you didn't catch him necessarily bc he didn't even know he was scum :lol

But I agree you guys most likely aren't aligned
Well yeah it's mafia so everyone does, the game is trying to figure out which are the truth lmao I honestly believe him on that bc it makes sense lmao I'm not betting everything on it bc he could have lied, of course. I'm also said I doubt you two are aligned since even if he never opened the QT, you'd probably know he was your partner still

Here's where I said twice that they most likely aren't aligned lol and it was regardless of the PM spec which I don't even believe at this point

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Didn't he hard bus his teammate?

Yes, but that has nothing to do with Flay's play right now. If the debate is that, "T-Pein is a hard busser therefore Flay will hard bus him", it's not something I am interested in.

Reactions: Chloe B

Chloe B

Reaction score
You know what could be a thing?

That scum know that unless they can sell a bus, they know they can't mislynch me because of how badly I bodied T-Pein and they don't want to waste a kill on me for some reason

That's probably more likely than me deciding to bus when there no evidence of it even in past scum games of mine

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well yeah it's mafia so everyone does, the game is trying to figure out which are the truth lmao I honestly believe him on that bc it makes sense lmao I'm not betting everything on it bc he could have lied, of course. I'm also said I doubt you two are aligned since even if he never opened the QT, you'd probably know he was your partner still
Eh kinda but then you asked if anybody other than flay could confirm that he doesn’t like to bus and didn’t really comment on it after that

so you’re saying that you don’t think it’s a bus then?

Showtime

Reaction score
Basically, I'm saying, I think Flay is town and will not be voting to lynch him. Nothing checks out for me to be a bus on T-Pein, but an actual push on him.
Barry's weird fixation with this looks kinda good I think.

I mean this is so prolonged for no reason. I don't think as scum he's putting all his marbles into pushing Chevy.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I missed the flip, plain and simple. Not sure what you want from me, a dissertation on why I have to comment about literally everything to satisfy you?

I don't mean missing the flip.

You posted that Ace was killing you, Magic quoted you and informed you that the flip already happened by then. Later on, you only commented on the Flay situation. I'm just curious why you had nothing to say about a flip that was intriguing to you.

A part of me thinks you made-up missing the flip and already knew his alignment, hence no urgency to comment on it. Just feigned.

Showtime

Reaction score
You know what could be a thing?

That scum know that unless they can sell a bus, they know they can't mislynch me because of how badly I bodied T-Pein and they don't want to waste a kill on me for some reason

That's probably more likely than me deciding to bus when there no evidence of it even in past scum games of mine
You repeatedly saying shit that has been proven wrong isn't helping.your defense. Like I said you suggested pushing your scum teammates because no one would take you seriously on day in the past. Yes those were better players, but the point remains you often just assume you won't be taken seriously. Even in sacking mafia your whole plan was to not be taken seriously.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I don't mean missing the flip.

You posted that Ace was killing you, Magic quoted you and informed you that the flip already happened by then. Later on, you only commented on the Flay situation. I'm just curious why you had nothing to say about a flip that was intriguing to you.

A part of me thinks you made-up missing the flip and already knew his alignment, hence no urgency to comment on it. Just feigned.
My response would be this:

Would your opinion really have changed any if I was like, "Oh golly gee whilikers, Magic, I musta missed it!"

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Eh kinda but then you asked if anybody other than flay could confirm that he doesn’t like to bus and didn’t really comment on it after that

so you’re saying that you don’t think it’s a bus then?

No lmao I also don't think Tweet would be with Flay either, he's not voting out his godfather out of annoyance while saying he isn't even caught up on the thread. These bussing theories are wild

Chloe B

Reaction score
You repeatedly saying shit that has been proven wrong isn't helping.your defense. Like I said you suggested pushing your scum teammates because no one would take you seriously on day in the past. Yes those were better players, but the point remains you often just assume you won't be taken seriously. Even in sacking mafia your whole plan was to not be taken seriously.

I've debunked this already with my last game

Stop purposely being thick

Status
Not open for further replies.