Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No lmao I also don't think Tweet would be with Flay either, he's not voting out his godfather out of annoyance while saying he isn't even caught up on the thread. These bussing theories are wild
I’m not sure I agree with the tweet thing tbf, t-pein only needed 2 more votes to be lynched at that point and tweet acknowledged thay when he voted so he obviously knew he didn’t have a great chance of surviving

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yeah i dont buy into the thinking t-pein is a liability thing at all lol, if not for tweet killing him for "being annoying" he was never getting lynched last game
I killed him because he was the only player who I had to fear getting shot or copped by. The reasons he sussed me were asinine beyond belief but the deciding factor is whether he was willing to act on them or not, and well he shot me so I was right about wanting to get rid of him.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I’m not sure I agree with the tweet thing tbf, t-pein only needed 2 more votes to be lynched at that point and tweet acknowledged thay when he voted so he obviously knew he didn’t have a great chance of surviving

idk it seemed like he was genuinely reading back in the thread at the time with his comments, which I also imagine could make him more annoyed with T-Pein. But you were calling for people to wait I believe and it was still so soon into day that I could imagine he wouldn't just vote then especially with the lie detector stuff kinda taking hold

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
My response would be this:

Would your opinion really have changed any if I was like, "Oh golly gee whilikers, Magic, I musta missed it!"

That's not really what I'm trying to get at, but alright.

It wasn't your response to Magic I was looking for, it was your response to the flip in general and wagon. Perhaps I'm reading too much in to it, but you not commenting on anything up until that point just TP's annoyance and Flay/Magic was odd to me. Your post gave off the vibe you were eager to see him flip. As soon as I saw TP had flipped scum, I obviously was stoked, I went back and looked over things. Commented on things.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Barry's weird fixation with this looks kinda good I think.

I mean this is so prolonged for no reason. I don't think as scum he's putting all his marbles into pushing Chevy.

He literally did this exact thing in Smarks Star Wars game bro

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
He literally did this exact thing in Smarks Star Wars game bro

Not really. You keep using Star Wars as examples of my scum game when I fucking flopped like a fish and died that game and barely did anything. :reigns3 Hell, you used Star Wars as an example of *last* game's push and duel on me and you fell flat on your fucking face.

So, in honor of you telling me to fuck off, "Fuck off, bitch."

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
bro the conclusions you accused me coming to aremy what I’m saying though and making shitty posts like “oh so ur making the same conclusion for ?????” Reasons and completely ignoring what I’m actually saying lmao
Kinda like you seem to be ignoring the things I'm saying? :cozy

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
That's not really what I'm trying to get at, but alright.

It wasn't your response to Magic I was looking for, it was your response to the flip in general and wagon. Perhaps I'm reading too much in to it, but you not commenting on anything up until that point just TP's annoyance and Flay/Magic was odd to me. Your post gave off the vibe you were eager to see him flip. As soon as I saw TP had flipped scum, I obviously was stoked, I went back and looked over things. Commented on things.

My response or lack thereof doesn't really matter though, does it?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Not really. You keep using Star Wars as examples of my scum game when I fucking flopped like a fish and died that game and barely did anything. :reigns3 Hell, you used Star Wars as an example of *last* game's push and duel on me and you fell flat on your fucking face.

So, in honor of you telling me to fuck off, "Fuck off, bitch."

did you or did you not tunnel me with Odo tho

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Barry stop being toxic!

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Kinda like you seem to be ignoring the things I'm saying? :cozy

What do you feel like I ignored from you?

I thought I responded to everything and countered things I disagreed with and explained why

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Idk what the case on Barry is but his attitude feels like town Barry. Also if Evans is the main guy pushing him, that's probably not a great guy whose read to follow, see last game.

FWIW I think Evans also feels towny but is likely just misguided.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
ftr Grim's reaction doesn't look bad, he's starting to show a bit of fire I expected from his as town. I just found it oddly curious that he was so eager to see something and then had no thoughts on it. It just doesn't make much sense to me tbh

I feel like only scum mates would not be surprised or as eager obviously because they all know who they are at the start of the game. You have to feign it.

Status
Not open for further replies.