Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
This makes it sound like you didn't read early in Day. This is not true. The annoyance thing was much later on. People were definitely reading him as scum, myself included. Flay, Poyser and Christopher are others I remember off the top of my head. He was being extremely defensive, and wanted to swap from his Flay sus to push 'confirmed scum' Wang.

Most of that came after Flay's push on him. Which is my entire point.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Barry seems very eager to twist my posts and looking like he’s trying to bait me into a tunnelly argument.

or he’s just bad and not reading my posts properly

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I read through all of Day 1 and decided "fuck it, I'm not even gonna bother gleaning anything from it." T-Pein was such a distraction and an annoyance that I'm not re-reading it. I'm playing for the present, and I really don't give a shit if people sus me or not.

I think Magic's read on Flay is just completely wrong, and the idea that scum would just lynch their godfather so willingly, despite the fact he was being lynched for being annoying. I don't think anyone even actually read him scum, just annoying and needed to go. :reigns3
in fact after re-reading this post im actually not sure what your point is. what does the reason he's being lynched for have to do with it?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
He only pissed off ace and ace is hosting lmao. Only other person he pissed off was tweet. It's not really accurate to say everybody got pissed off with him when everybody was praising how well he played. Ofc you could argue that people are gonna have much less patience for his shit this game which makes him more likely to be lynched, but it's not really the kinda thing I'd expect flay of all people to pick up on

So why would it be annoying to deal with him this game?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
in fact after re-reading this post im actually not sure what your point is. what does the reason he's being lynched for have to do with it?

Basically, I'm saying, I think Flay is town and will not be voting to lynch him. Nothing checks out for me to be a bus on T-Pein, but an actual push on him.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Barry seems very eager to twist my posts and looking like he’s trying to bait me into a tunnelly argument.

or he’s just bad and not reading my posts properly

You're the one saying stuff that doesn't make sense to me, so whatever. :draper2

I haven't insulted you either.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
What do you think about MITCH

I'm not sure what to make of Mitch, tbh. He only has 6 posts. His first posts was sussing me but he hasn't brought it up since which I do find curious.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So why would it be annoying to deal with him this game?
I was saying it because I got annoyed with him a lot in his first game and snapped at him, last game when I was hosting I just found him really funny and then being in the same game as him again I was like ah ffs I'm not gonna find him funny any more lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm not sure what to make of Mitch, tbh. He only has 6 posts. His first posts was sussing me but he hasn't brought it up since which I do find curious.
Did you read my points on him?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Yeah mitch definitely needs to post more :hmm:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Mitch doesn't have the excuse of hosting his game, because it already ended before this game started. :garrett

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I was saying it because I got annoyed with him a lot in his first game and snapped at him, last game when I was hosting I just found him really funny and then being in the same game as him again I was like ah ffs I'm not gonna find him funny any more lmao

Yeah cool, so it wasn’t just Tweet and Ace who got pissed off with him.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah cool, so it wasn’t just Tweet and Ace who got pissed off with him.
I never said I was annoyed or pissed off tho I said I was gonna find him less funny :reigns3
I’m not even sure what the point is you’re making any more. Isn’t this supposed to be from flay’s POV? Why would flay think I was annoyed with him? Why would he even think anybody other than ace was annoyed with him?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Town - me, Magic, Poyser, TFW,

Mafia - Flay, Tweet, Barry (very light lean, wanna see how he keeps playing but him ignoring what I’m saying to push his own narrative could just be poor play)

this is where I’m at atm

Status
Not open for further replies.