Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I didn’t like Tweets initial push on T-Pein at all tbh. It obviously came from frustration from last game (understandably) but i wouldn’t say he approached T-Pein in a town solving mindset, he saw he was all over the shop and was like “fuck this guy lmao”

If Flay flips scum and it was a bus, you, Barry and Tweet are my immediate POE

I'd say we are on about the same wavelength aside from Flay. I think Grim and Tweet are good shouts, Tweet could be swapped out with Big Man depending on the flips.

How do you feel about Grim's posts from last night? He really wanted to see the flip and then didn't say anything about it. Just struck me as odd.

Reactions: Evans

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
The problem with Grim's flip post for me is it is one of those things you can post to throw people off your scent "Oh, I had no idea he had already flipped" kind of thing, making it seem like they aren't aligned

Idk, it was weird. Maybe I'm reading too much in to it, but I do find it perplexing how went from wanting to see the flip to making a comment on Flay/Magic

Chloe B

Reaction score
sure there is, you were scum, T-Pein was always gonna be at risk of an early lynch, you got town reads from big names for a similar push on Blaine last game. The bus makes a lot of sense.

I’m not coming after you on your ability btw, but that rushed lynch was dirty and it really does feel fake to me.

SOMETHING STINKS HERE PAL

You've played with me as scum, do you honestly think that I destroy my own team mate like that WITHOUT any prompt in the thread for my own benefit and perception in the thread? T-Pein could have easily skated by with his meta alone had I not pushed him. Also with the push on Blaine last game I was town so do you not think it's more likely that I'm town this game than some elaborate bus? Maybe you think I'm just shit which is fine based on previous games bar the last one.

But since you played with me as scum, I want you to give an honest assessment of what playing with me was like

Chloe B

Reaction score
It's tiring defending from this bus theory, I will switch up

I agree that Barry should be looked at tomorrow since he didn't cover himself in glory last phase and two people who I trust (Blaine and TFW, Blaine more than TFW) find his interaction to be sus

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I feel like willingly bussing your Rolecop/Godfather is very ballsy tbh, I'm finding it really hard to buy it. I might overrate GF but you can literally get sorta confirmed, and I could definitely buy TP being targeted by a cop. Rolecop is a decent role. Regardless of how annoying TP may or may not have been

You guys are going to have me a hard time selling me on this, and I'll gladly get spanked post-game if I'm wrong :lizlol

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'd say we are on about the same wavelength aside from Flay. I think Grim and Tweet are good shouts, Tweet could be swapped out with Big Man depending on the flips.

How do you feel about Grim's posts from last night? He really wanted to see the flip and then didn't say anything about it. Just struck me as odd.

After last game I’m gonna hold fire on any concrete Barry reads :heston

I think his play is a stark contrast to last game though!

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
It's tiring defending from this bus theory, I will switch up

I agree that Barry should be looked at tomorrow since he didn't cover himself in glory last phase and two people who I trust (Blaine and TFW, Blaine more than TFW) find his interaction to be sus

What's stopping you from trusting me? Out of curiosity. You felt the same way last game too where I was town. Is it because I removed my vote briefly?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
yep and it doesn’t look good is what I’m saying
I realize I was blatantly playing against my win condition by voting someone for basically non-game related reasons, but I can't say I see a case for it being more scummy than towny, especially seeing the result, the role TP flipped and the fact that I shaded people on the wagon before even seeing the flip. Just why would I do any of that as his teammate? For teh WIFOMZ which I know people never care about anyway?

Chloe B

Reaction score
What's stopping you from trusting me? Out of curiosity. You felt the same way last game too where I was town. Is it because I removed my vote briefly?

1. You got cold feet on the T-Pein wagon
2. Blaine did mention the Doddsy/Barry interaction first and you could have easily ripped it off him

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I felt like Grim was more pro-active last game. Although I felt that the Duel definitely gave him some fire as well. I'd have to go back and compare his games, but he doesn't feel like he's in the game as much. I know it was a weird ass Day 1, but I think I'd expect a bit more from him

Chloe B

Reaction score
Maybe the poor guy just needs a push

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
1. You got cold feet on the T-Pein wagon
2. Blaine did mention the Doddsy/Barry interaction first and you could have easily ripped it off him

Fair. I wouldn't say I got cold feet, I just was willing to give lie detector claim a chance. I did place some doubt after he had already been hammered, but that's really something you'd do as a scum mate tbh

I didn't see Blaine's posts, but I can see where you might think that. I started looking in to Grim/Doddsy after I noticed that page 1 fluff interaction

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I realize I was blatantly playing against my win condition by voting someone for basically non-game related reasons, but I can't say I see a case for it being more scummy than towny, especially seeing the result, the role TP flipped and the fact that I shaded people on the wagon before even seeing the flip. Just why would I do any of that as his teammate? For teh WIFOMZ which I know people never care about anyway?

The reasons you’d do it as scum are not too dissimilar as to why youd do it as town with the personal stuff there.

Why would you play against win conditions as town, but not scum? That’s an odd defence to make.

plus the fact T-Pein clearly has no issues bussing his team mates like he did with Ace, why wouldn’t you bus someone you’re pissed off with and is just as likely to bus you as he is support you as scum team mates

Status
Not open for further replies.