Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
just got modkilled on a game on perc that has just killed any enthusiasm i had for mafia ngl lmao, im not gonna be spending my time reading back but i'll be here in the present
What'd you do

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What'd you do
The game itself was just infuriating on the whole, but this guy was being obnoxious as fuck about the fact that he's not gonna explain anything he says. Magic asks him to read the last 50 posts and he replies "no thank you" and votes magic anyway lmao, he keeps defending my scum read to the hilt so im like trying to get him to say why he reads him town and he's essentially like because i do, evans is asking for why he's being suspected and he's like your posts are meh and evans goes why are they meh and he replies something like they're broadly and deeply meh. So evans tries harder and is like well what about them is meh what do you disagree with so he just repeats the same sentence so i just said why does this cunt even bother playing mafia

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
PerC for soft cunts IMO if you get modkilled for that

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Probably a good thing, at the same time i got modkilled my scum read flipped scum so it might have gotten ugly

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I don't really understand this? A read forms throughout the day (and subsequent days for that matter). I don't see what's wrong with being unsure about someone tbh. Also I moved onto him pretty quickly as he talked more shite and I never waivered.

Fair. I was just quoting things as I went back tbh, did you sheep vote Ace last game? iirc you did, and I also thought you looked suspicious. I was wrong. So it may be the same deal here. I didn't like how you were softing him as town and then voted him a couple of pages later.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, as I basically did a similar thing.

You did move on him pretty quickly with the rest of us. I don't think you are the worse looking one from the wagon or anything, but a couple of posts irked me.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
just got modkilled on a game on perc that has just killed any enthusiasm i had for mafia ngl lmao, im not gonna be spending my time reading back but i'll be here in the present

Stop cheating on us with PerC, Poyser. :mj

Jokes, that sucks. I have only been modkilled one time on WF where I copied my role PM, and it sucked lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tbf the modkill is really annoying because I finally got the flip I wanted after talking to brick walls for 48 hours straight and was right and died immediately but thats not really what broke me lmao the whole game was soul destroying

• Sad
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I think the Tweety baby looks pretty good. Went in on T-Pein and I liked his observation re: the Big Man.

I didn't think Tweet looked that great so far. How did you feel about his post about the wagon? He called it awful but was okay being on it, and he didn't really single out anyone on it.

I don't have any reason to think Big Man is town at the moment, so it's certainly possible. I don't really like the below post. What is perplexing about voting someone for disliking their entrance on Day 1? I don't get that. Considering reads usually aren't the greatest.

It’s pretty unsurprising in all honestly. I find it quite perplexing you vote T-Pein if you dislike his entrance. He doesn’t look a very fluid kind of poster, so you’re going to be judging on minutae.

I haven’t really played with T-Pein, so I’m unsure as to whether he’s a prickly character. Is he the sorta player that would aggressively go after people he believes are scum or do you think as scum he’d be a lot more cautious to engage due to thread perception?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'd feel better about Tweet if Big Man flips scum and vice versa.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm unsure on Christopher at the moment. I feel like I should have more of a read on him, but I'm still null. He was on TP around the same time as Alco. I'd like to see him make more of a splash in the thread.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Magic isn't gonna like this but right now I'm feeling like him and Flay is town/town. That is the impression I got reading through their pages of interactions. Flay can't really defend himself against an accusation he bussed because what is there to say really? "I didn't bus" is all you can really do

I'm happy to be wrong on this one, it wouldn't be the first time.

Unless some overwhelming evidence comes about that is damning I wouldn't be comfortable lynching Flay in this game

Chloe B

Reaction score
Magic isn't gonna like this but right now I'm feeling like him and Flay is town/town. That is the impression I got reading through their pages of interactions. Flay can't really defend himself against an accusation he bussed because what is there to say really? "I didn't bus" is all you can really do

I'm happy to be wrong on this one, it wouldn't be the first time.

Unless some overwhelming evidence comes about that is damning I wouldn't be comfortable lynching Flay in this game

Also I've never bussed to that level. Magic pointed out some half-hearted bussing on Jeff where I even said I didn't expect anything to come from it. Here's I expected to get the lynch and I got it. And I wouldn't bus T-Pein for being the way he is either. I once had fucking dashing_man on my team who fucked up his fake claim in regards to a mechanic in the game and I made sure he lived by walking him through it. If I didn't lose patience with guy on my team, I'm not losing patience with T-Pein, in fact I would have surely used T-Pein meta to the team's advantage.

Look from post 241 -

I help dashing_man fake claim, well more than fake, I damn near did it for him. I walk him through the entire process. I would have done the same for T-Pein instead of what I actually did in the thread and take a step back from the thought that he might actually be a lie detector. Yeah fuck what a scummy action right?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
With monkey man and whatever that lizard thing is gone, I think we're going to have a nice civil game :D

This Flay/Magic thing is tiresome.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Is there a reason I shouldn't trust Magic atm?

Status
Not open for further replies.