Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The reasons you’d do it as scum are not too dissimilar as to why youd do it as town with the personal stuff there.

Why would you play against win conditions as town, but not scum? That’s an odd defence to make.

plus the fact T-Pein clearly has no issues bussing his team mates like he did with Ace, why wouldn’t you bus someone you’re pissed off with and is just as likely to bus you as he is support you as scum team mates
The fact I'm voting someone without caring much about their play is always playing against my win condition, the result happened to work out this time but it's obvious I had no faith TP was actually gonna flip scum and didn't care about it, I just wanted him gone with no regard for his alignment. And well, if I'm scum I just voted off my GF/Rolecop without even caring to look particularly good off of it, so that'd obviously also be against my win condition.

Yeah I'd be pretty miffed at drawing co-scum with TP but I wouldn't throw the entire game over it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I might read up tonight but I find it kinda completely futile to read much into TPs interactions, not to mention I don't feel like wading through 150 posts worth of gibberish and hideous emojis so it's much more likely I'll just start actually playing from d2 forward :cozy

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Flay you’ve been a major distraction this phase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The fact I'm voting someone without caring much about their play is always playing against my win condition, the result happened to work out this time but it's obvious I had no faith TP was actually gonna flip scum and didn't care about it, I just wanted him gone with no regard for his alignment. And well, if I'm scum I just voted off my GF/Rolecop without even caring to look particularly good off of it, so that'd obviously also be against my win condition.

Yeah I'd be pretty miffed at drawing co-scum with TP but I wouldn't throw the entire game over it.

How is it throwing the game though? The opportunity to benefit from throwing T-Pein under the bus early outweighs the risk IMO

You’ve said yourself here you wanted rid of him no matter his alignment. Why would his role suddenly stop that level of conviction to want him gone?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Plus I’ve been in a QT with you Tweet - I know you don’t care about obvscumming

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
How is it throwing the game though? The opportunity to benefit from throwing T-Pein under the bus early outweighs the risk IMO

You’ve said yourself here you wanted rid of him no matter his alignment. Why would his role suddenly stop that level of conviction to want him gone?
The point is that us being co-scum is the likeliest scenario in which I probably would care about his fate enough to, ykno not vote him out at first sight.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Reactions: Tweet

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'll likely start playing fo realzies d2 but until then another piece of juicy WIFOM

I've been wanting to draw scum for a while now to see whether I've improved or not, ask yourself if this "performance" fits someone who would love to play scum rn :cozy

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The point is that us being co-scum is the likeliest scenario in which I probably would care about his fate enough to, ykno not vote him out at first sight.

even when he’s already on his way out of the game by the time you’d made your first posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.