do you prefer?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Popheat

Reaction score
Problem with Batista is that he IS on Smackdown - there really is no challenger for him - he is bigger and more powerful than most everyone else on SD, apart maybe from Boogeyman, but at least the writers know enuff that two limited movesets in the ring at the same time is not the way forward...

Batista can only have meaningful feuds with the likes of Taker, Orton, Trips, Booker, Khali etc as they are all high end heavyweights.

MSP, Kennedy, and Finaly are low to mid heavyweights.

You can't mix up the wieghts too much else you get lopsided or unbelievable results.

phantomgerald

he just seems to lose motivation. u can't blame the competition. if u watch RR, kennedy did the leg injury thing on batista and batista couldn't sell it

Reaction score
i think batista has gone all downhill since he came back form that injury. before that he was actually pretty good, imo. but now he just isn't worthy of having the title.

King_Ash

Reaction score
Well he has only been back a few months since the injury so hes probarbly taking it easy so he doesnt re-injure himself. Give him a few more weeks and he will be good 2 go again.

Captive8

Reaction score
Batista could only have good feuds with heavyweights? I think Batista and Kennedy could have potential to be a better feud had it had a chance to play out longer. But with Wrestlemania on the horizon, there is no time for a long feud for the two. Fit Finlay is not a heavyweight? Fit Finlay is most definetly big enough to feud with Batista and in fact, I think he should go into a program with Batista after WM, if Batista wins.

Wrestling Station

Recently during the past 2 weeks, Batista has improved alot, i can see him quicker in the ring, and he is getting that big body now, look at him, he gained the shape he was during the time he was with Evolution, so things are getting in the right track with him. We only need to wait till WM and he will be fit 100% and his skills and movesets will improve, imo. Just wait another month and he will be that aggressive muscular guy that he always been favourite in doing. Its just the injury that held him back from what he was before, but during this month he will get back to what he was :) imo.

dreamkiller

Reaction score
Batista is lazy and I think he's lost the passion. The only reason he's still over is because he's feeding himself off of his feud with HHH. If it weren't for that 1 feud, Batista would be nothing.

The Punisher

Reaction score
Which makes me think that Batista will wind up loosing the heavyweight championship to the Undertaker at WrestleMania 23

Lashley

Reaction score
I agree. I think one more run would be good for him and then he can retire.

enfo

Reaction score
true, but I wonder how long he will hold the title before he loses, it, and to who.
I agree batista has lost his spark

Lashley

Reaction score
He'll probably lose it after the draft to someone from Raw, or maybe back to Batista.

03mnm

Reaction score
Batista is lazy and I think he's lost the passion. The only reason he's still over is because he's feeding himself off of his feud with HHH. If it weren't for that 1 feud, Batista would be nothing.

Dude that feud with HHH was like two years ago so I don’t know what you are talking about and I agree with Wrestling Station Tista has improved recently and Tista v Taker at mania will be a classic.

xtremebadass

"Batista: What Happened?"

What happened is Batista sucks, that's what happened, WWE should stop pushing him, I swear if they kill Taker's Mania streak for this bastard, that will be ridiculous, he is not worth all the hype