SummerSlam Do you give a shit?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
As you guys know SS is being pushed as summer's Wrestlemania, 4 hours and big names, but I feel as if interest is at a low point right now. Are you looking forward to SS, or are you (like me) indifferent about it?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm not uber-hyped about it right now, but it should have some good matches and hopefully some big things may go down as weeks go by.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I have zero interest in Lesnar vs Undertaker, but it just isn't for me I guess. Many other people are, so yay for them!

That plus Cena vs Rollins made me not want to watch, an felt down given how optimistic I was before MITB - although I'm pretty hyped about the Divas - but if they do a different title match (CESARO! CESARO!) it'll be pretty easy to make me give a shit. :eek:tunga:

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
There's going to be a few good matches on the card, but overall it probably won't live up to the past couple of SummerSlams. So yeah, I'm indifferent on it.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Talk to me again once we are closer to the show itself.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
I won't be looking forward to it until the Sunday it happens.. The show being 4 hour's kills my interest anyways. That's way too long.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Not really, I probably won't be able to catch the Pay-Per-View live anyways, I'd watch it just to be part of the live discussion thread. I might gain interest though as the event starts to get closer, so I cannot place a complete answer just yet.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Not really. Cesaro vs KO is a booking atrocity, as both need to look strong, the match itself will be good. Undertaker vs Lesnar II should have happened already. Cena vs Rollins is horseshit.

I will still watch it, but meh

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Not really. Cesaro vs KO is a booking atrocity, as both need to look strong, the match itself will be good.

Which is why I think they'll have Randy and Sheamus involved, too... Making it a fatal four-way for the MITB briefcase.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Not really. Cesaro vs KO is a booking atrocity, as both need to look strong, the match itself will be good. Undertaker vs Lesnar II should have happened already. Cena vs Rollins is horseshit.

I will still watch it, but meh

I'm not disagreeing, but why does this match just feel so dumb on paper? Is it different if you've really been keeping up with the TV?

It should seem so much more of a bigger and better deal than it is. They both had visual pinfalls over John Freaking Cena. Both guys have been the highlights of WWE for the past few months. Cesaro feels like he's getting the biggest rocketship in a while facing the hottest product... Why does this feel like filler?