Do you find people of other colours or races attractive?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Scene chicks are usually pretty hideous. Overly make upped, dirty looking overly pretentious ho bags.

Kizza

Is your favourite erotica when a guy is choking on poisonous gas, while the woman is able to breathe safely through her gas mask?

That gets you so hard.

noumenon

TQO would be all over me at work then, I wear one of those most of the day...lol.

Dave Kingston

Reaction score
My long term girlfriends black, I find black girls more attractive to be honest. White girls have never really appealed to me or vice versa.

Kizza

Is that a question mark as in what the fuck are you on about or what the fuck is a swastika?

swa.png

^ Swastika.

Hit N Run

Reaction score
Women of different races and cultures can be very sexy. Hey, a hot female is a hot female, no matter the brand.

This is pretty much my opinion.

I'll have zero issues if either of my sons brings home a girl of another race, hell I may even be partially jealous. :D

xtremebadass

Reaction score
If the chick is smoking hot, the color really doesn't affect me much, nor should it affect anyone else.

Like white guy would turn down a shot to be with a Beyonce or Eva Mendes.