Do you find people of other colours or races attractive?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

Edited my post,meant to but way instead of why. Everyone isn't going to agree about everything.

LKP

WTF I just rediscovered this thread.

Yes I do like myself a nice ass. Yes if her ass is beautifully big then yes the face will be the second thing I look at. Motherfuckers acting like they don't check the rear when a nice girl walks by.

But what else do you expect from a predominantly white forum.

THIS^^

Agreed :)

Double J

Reaction score
I live in the south and 90% of black women all look the same here for some reason. I have met a few that I found attractive and could date but never did just because a section of my family are somewhat racist even though they'll never admit it and it was drilled in my head to never date outside my race lol.

Funny how I married a Mexican/Latina :)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Sorry, but scene chicks are pretty damn hot. :\

Quintastic One

Reaction score
My sig is of scene chicks. But that's besides the point. Doesn't make them any less grody as fuck. lol.

Hometown Kid

Quint, i've been meaning to ask, in your sig, how come the girl on the right is wearing a gas mask? And tbh the middle girl is pretty sex.

Reaction score
Women of different races and cultures can be very sexy. Hey, a hot female is a hot female, no matter the brand. College was when I started to experience different types of females.

LKP

There is a hot black woman down the street. Well she more brown but still. People do not like her in my street they think she is a hooker just cause she is black.... Yeah sure she is, she works for the dam council lol.