Do you find people of other colours or races attractive?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Black guys like girls of other races because their girls aren't worth looking at. LOL

straight_edge76

Nothing to feel racist about, most people are mainly attracted to their own race.

Honestly this is true. Being that I am half mexican and half white, the vast majority of the women that I get attracted to are either white and/or mexican. But tbh I also find Armenian (sp?) women extremely sexy

LadyHotrod

Black guys like girls of other races because their girls aren't worth looking at. LOL

One of my friends (he's black) wont fucking touch a black chick because of how the majority of them act. They're loud, they're rude, they want your money.

...according to him and he's a male slut so I take his word for it. Well, he was. He has since settled down with a Japanese chick.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I haven't dated a black in girl since I was 17. Maybe 18. All the rest have been white. I just find white girls more attractive. Can't really get into asians or hispanics though.

Hometown Kid

Asians are my favorite generally, otherwise the celebrities and whatnot I find attractive are almost strictly white, save for a hispanic or Indian here or there.

I'll take any color woman tied up though. :brows:

Nation

Define Indian. Like Native American or people from India? If you mean Native American then you are not politically correct by calling them "Indian". An Indian is someone from India.

Hometown Kid

I actually did mean from India, though. :/ Plus Pakistan and the rest of those sandy places.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Define Indian. Like Native American or people from India? If you mean Native American then you are not politically correct by calling them "Indian". An Indian is someone from India.

Yeah! :dancebart:
I actually did mean from India, though. :/ Plus Pakistan and the rest of those sandy places.

:angry2: damn!

anyways, I dig black women when they're on drugs or are desperate(like on monster's ball), but other than that, no.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
WTF I just rediscovered this thread.

Yes I do like myself a nice ass. Yes if her ass is beautifully big then yes the face will be the second thing I look at. Motherfuckers acting like they don't check the rear when a nice girl walks by.

But what else do you expect from a predominantly white forum.

J said:
As long as she's got a nice body she can be white, black, yellow, orange.

THIS^^

Quintastic One

Reaction score
In all seriousness I don't find black women attractive. Nor do I find middle eastern, mexican or native american women attractive. Pretty much, if you're black, brown, red or any shade outside of white or yellow, then forget about it. Yep.

Famou$ 187

Dumbest question ever asked on this forum,of course I do & that's the way it should be. I prefer asian girls tbh.