Do you find people of other colours or races attractive?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

I don't find many black chicks attractive except for Beyonce, Halle Berry, Zoe Saldana, Layla, Alicia Fox, and a few others. Pretty much the same thing for Asians. Spanish women on the other hand there might be more hot Spanish chicks then Caucasian chicks. Native American chicks there isn't to many around now but I've seen a few hot Native American women. Indian women I think I've seen like 3 hot Indian chicks tops.

J

I'm a fond supporter of the "Its all Pink on the inside" saying. As long as she's got a nice body she can be white, black, yellow, orange. You get the point I really don't give a fuck.

seX-Power

She's just my token black chick.

You want terrible taste in women? Look no further than Milly or NinoBrown.

seX-Power

2006 Rihanna is hotter than most. I'm not really a fan of her new look but at least it's different.

straight_edge76

Keri Hilson FTW!

But honestly, I don't find any specific race of girls more attractive then others, I have yet to find an Indian chick attractive though tbh. But being that I am mexican and live in a pretty mexican dominated area those are the girls I tend to be the most attracted to. I have dated a few white and mexican chicks but no Black, Asian or Indian girls. But as long as the girl is good looking, has a good body and has a good personality/sense of humor I am good to go. Honestly I am not to big on petite (sp?) girls. I like girls with a little meat on her bones. I'm big into the curvy chicks tbh. But that doesn't mean that I won't go for the smaller girls either.

Qwake

Rihanna looks horrible as of late imo, yes its different but still wtf. She looked way better a few years back.

You want terrible taste in women? Look no further than Milly or NinoBrown.

yea lol, wtf, they see a black chick with a big ass or something and say she's hot, even if her face is Blue or the bitch is bald (which alot of the whores ive seen nino say he likes are) :laugh:

straight_edge76

Rihanna in 2006 was pretty damn hot. But after all of the changes in her look she kinda went south a bit. I'd still hit it though lol. Keri Hilson is much hotter then Rihanna ever was imo.

noumenon

TBH, there aren't many black chicks I find to be attractive... and the ones I do usually have very "white" features. I'm not into the whole Asian craze either. Nothing to feel racist about, most people are mainly attracted to their own race.