Do you find people of other colours or races attractive?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
^If you're saying people are racist after Sterl's post, they're not. Like I said, it's nothing to do with liking the race, because I know and like plenty of black people, and I'm sure everyone here for the most part has no problem with black people, but if they just don't prefer the girls, that's fine.
I'm white, and like I said, I don't like THAT many black chicks, just like there are plenty of black dudes who aren't interested in white girls at all.

I'm not saying that at all. It's the way its being said is what I'm talking about.

I don't know, black and Indian guys just don't do anything for me. Some white guys do it for me, many asians do it for me.

Now that's a more sincere way of saying it. They way some of these guys are saying it is like they're something they stepped on at the bottom of their shoe.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
My main preference (provided decent personalities) would be either light-skinned black girls (like my girlfriend) or red-headed white chicks. I typically like women with a little meat on their bones, but I'll take petite too, as long as they're not too skinny. But like others said, if you're hot, you're hot.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Racist? No, most of the black men I have met and I do mean Most because there are a select few I do like and have no problem with, its just a fact to me that all your girls are

ugly and funny, no thanks
Dec looking,stuck up and needy, no thanks
ugly and stuck up and needy, hell no thanks
fat,ugly,funny and nice, no thanks
fat, ugly, not funny, and say mmmhmmm to much, pretty much should be extinct

sorry man, I feel that way and for the most part that entire statement was correct

joker666

Reaction score
yall know the hot rod lady wants some white chocolate andi got something sweet

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

yall know the hot rod lady wants some white chocolate andi got something sweet

You mean the lollipop stuck to your chin?

Go away, plz.

Oh and for the record, without talking about personality, I just find black people unattractive. IDK, just not what I like.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
It really depends. There is usual an initial attraction, but since those are so often based on shallow observations (ZOMG U IZ SO HAWT) that I tend not take that into consideration right off the bat. As far as race goes, I have found members of each race attractive in one way or another. All except my own lol. I dont have a thing for mexican guys.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Esses multiply too much, you see them too often.

Pablo, Selena, Gomez, Chico, Hernendez, etc

C4

Is this some kind of IWF survey you're carrying out with all these threads you've been making lately? :glare:

NinoBrown

Reaction score
@ SterlISGod

I knew ignorance would come from someone who has "Obama serves me chicken" in his user title. I'd like to go to Wisconsin to see these black girls this fool is talking about.

the408kid

Reaction score
There are attractive and unattractive people in any race people. But I hate to say it but Dave Chappelle was right when he said " everybody is a racist".