Do you feel Lucky, punk?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lucky

Reaction score
Hey,

What's up everyone? I'm a 21 year old advertising student at the University of Wisconsin. I also own a wrestling smarks forum, Pro Wrestling Scene, which you can find a link to if you click my Sig.

I'm not here just to help get our name out here, so don't think that haha. I really like this forum and the layout of it. It looks really clean, and I like the personalization of the profiles.

I love to write, I'm currently writing a book right now in my spare time, more like when I feel like it haha. I'm huge into sports, they're my life. I love Pro Wrestling, and I want to make a career out of that love.

I consider everyone on PWS my family, and I hope to be able to have an extended family over here as well.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Hey Lucky

Thanks for joining WrestlingSmarks!

Your posting so far has been fantastic and I look forward to reading more of your posts. You will fit in fine here.

What type of book are you writing?

We are hoping this will turn into a great partnership between WS and PWS.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Welcome Lucky I am a 23 year old Sport Management Graduate from Xavier University who is a huge wrestling fan and uncertified Baseball and Football Historian so it's cool to see someone with similar age and interests. Great posting so far keep it up.

Lucky

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm writing a book about adversity. To make a long story short haha, a kid growing up that has a lot to deal with, abusive parents, other medical setbacks etc. and his journey through life. Not expecting to make any money off of it or anything, it's just to write is all.

Very cool Scott, hopefully we'll get into some great conversations!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Yeah you are an awesome poster please keep it up. I like Layla so you get a thumbs up from me so keep it up.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Lucky. You seem to be a good poster, hope you stick around.