DFWA Showtime Saturday Night 03/17/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
DFWAShoSat.png

[YOUTUBE]xs5J5GIT3DQ[/YOUTUBE]
Ladies and Gentlemen The Pope would like to officially welcome you to a new era in DFWA, The Pope is now the high man on the totum poll. The only true champion is the Showtime Heavyweight Champion the one and only Pope D'Angelo Dinero. The Pope has set up a fine Congregation to help The Pope stay a top until the day he decides to hang up his boots...Big Bad Brodus Clay the monster who has alll our back when they are turned...Big Time Michael Tarver and R-Truth...BIG TIME TRUTH Daddies...gonna be the first Intercontinental Tag Team Champions you can put that in the bank! speaking of firsts...the future first CruiserX Champion is standing right here. Mr Xavier Woods...and finally my right hand man the Pope's legal aid...the man that made it possible for me to rid this place of that fat disgrace Dusty Rhodes...David Otunga Esquire...that's right daddy no matter what these men have the pope's back and there ain't a man that is gonna take this gold off my waist. In fact I dare any...
[YOUTUBE]5A7jJt9BFk4[/YOUTUBE]
*crowd explodes as Rock stays at the top of the ramp*
Blah blah blah blah blah do you EVER shut the hell up? The Pope this...the Pope that....don't you know there is only one man that can get away with referring to himself in the third person? That is the Jabroni-beatin, pie-eatin, trail-blazin, eyebrow-raisin, faster than a cheatah, stronger than a buck, about to smack a Pope because you fuckin suck! One only people's champ The Rock! You and all your candy ass cronies can get in line to get smacked down one by one by one. Pope you better sleep with that belt because like it or not The Rock is gonna be wearing it soon.....IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK....IS COOKING!
*Pope is laughing in the ring with a big smile on his face. He says something to Otunga and they both chuckle*
- Xavier Woods def the debuting Jimmy Rave with a roll up and a handful of tights after a great back & forth 12 minute match. He advances to the CX Title Ladder match at the Stache.
*Ladies and Gentlemen the CEO of DFWA Professor Booty
24532_107841409240924_100000451961107_162915_3566997_n.jpg

Welcome to the first show of the new Showtime Brand of DFWA. We have lots of big things coming and Jimmy Rave isn't the only debut we have tonite. In fact we are gonna have three debuting tag teams tonite as part of our qualifying matches for the I-C Tag Team Championship Tournament at the Stache'. Some are gonna blow your fuckin mind folks that is for sure. Also tonight the main event will be to determine who will face The Showtime Tag Team Champions Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard at the Great American Stache..it will be Beer Money Inc vs The DFWA BAMF Tag Team Champions Johnson & Jackson! But back to the debuting Tag Teams it is my pleasure to introduce Al Snow & Steve Blackman aka Head Cheese..who will be taking on the team of Big Time Truth
- Big Time Truth def Head Cheese when Truth hits the Little Jimmy on Blackman to advance to the IC Tournament at the Stache

- African Dreams def Cryme Tyme when Akeem hit the avalanche on JTG after Too Cool jumped Shadd on the apron to advance to the IC Tournament at the Stache

*Papa Shango comes to the ring still without his voodoo gear and he looks puzzled and confused...he grabs the mic and is about to say something when the lights go off...they come back on and his voodoo skull necklace is back in front of him with an alarm clock attached to it.

- David Otunga def Rock N Roll Buck Zumhoff in quick fashion

*Goldust is in the locker room he opens his locker to find a flower..the flower then squirts him with water..a maniacal laugh is heard outside the door.

- AJ Styles def Paul Roma with the Styles Clash

- Demolition def The Powers of Pain with the Demolition Decapitation on the Warlord

[YOUTUBE]DSxZ1DzWxeA[/YOUTUBE]
*Miz grabs mic
You know there's a lot of trash being talked about who is gonna do what to who but the Horsemen are hear to tell you a few things. That next week both Desmond and myself are going to qualify for the IC Tournament at The Stache' and one of us is walking out with that title.
*Wolfe takes the mic*
Your damn right Miz, no matter what poofs they throw in our way we are plowing our way through them...afterwards the Horsemen will be holding even more gold
*Tully takes the mic*
We prove every single day that we are the most dominate force in this fed and we are just getting started. We are a class all to ourselves...I mean look at the level of the gorgeous ladies we have by our sides...you don't get that by being a group of dumb punks off the street.
*Tully passes mic to Arn
You got that right Tully, and no matter if we are facing that overmuscled dummies or The Drunk and The Canuck...the Horsemen aren't giving up these titles anytime soon.
- Hercules def Big E with a superplex
*The Headbangers are in the ring when*
[YOUTUBE]bEgjLEs-9M4[/YOUTUBE]
*Dibiase & IRS head down to the ring
- Money Inc def The Headbangers when Dibiase put Mosh in the Million Dollar Dream to qualify for the IC Tag Title Tournament at the Stache
*Dibiase grabs the mic*
Pretty soon you will all learn that everyone has a price and when we get that gold around our wastes it will only be the begining this is just the start of my Million Dollar Corporation

[YOUTUBE]dIqvUiRtmSo[/YOUTUBE]
I have no ideo who this fat turd that attacked me last week is but he got my attention...and that's not good news...thats Bad New for you..
*Joe comes outta nowhere and hits Brown with the Muscle Buster leaving him in the middle of the ring*

- Beer Money def Johnson & Jackson when James Storm hit Ezekial Jackson with the Last Call at about the 12 minute mark. Both teams shook hands afteward and BMI will face The Brainbusters at The Stache

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Booty, you may have like sixty of the wrestlers I originally wanted (Otunga, Power and Glory, Ezekiel Jackson, Mike Rotunda, etc.) but you're doing well on your shows. Pope's congregation might be the most racist thing on TV but it's definitely a formidable group of guys. I like Consequences Creed's involvement, he's easily overlooked but a big part of the stable. Michael Tarver is one of my favorite guys also, so that counts for something, and his teaming with Truth sounds awesome.

Also, is African Dreams the team of Akeem and 2 Cold Scorpio, or...?

Also, is the Four Horsemen now Miz, Wolfe, and The Brain Busters? Because that would be the shit. The absolute shit. I see The Brain Busters as being Big Time Truth's major threat in the IC Tag Title tourney, imagining they're in it.

A Joe vs. Bad News Brown feud...? I don't really know how a stadium could contain that fury, that is off the charts brutality right there. This has now become one of the things that I am officially most psyched about, about anything. If only we had the opportunity to see this in real life, I'd lose my shit.

Reactions: 1 person

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
EC all the rosters stables and champs are stickied so u can take a look and get familar with them...but yes that is the horsemen and Busters are the Showtime Champs so they won't be in the Tourney..they are facing Beer Money at the PPV...both Showtime and 3W Rosters each have there own thread so check em out sir...and thank you for your input..

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Also, is African Dreams the team of Akeem and 2 Cold Scorpio, or...?

I believe it's Akeem & Kamala. I'm sure Jake will correct me if otherwise.

Big fan of the BNB & Samoa Joe feud, and the potential Rock/Pope feud is money, hopefully Rock wins this one though.

Loving the Papa Shango story (he's coming to get cha...) and the Goldust/Doink tease too. I great mix of fun and serious feuds, I like it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
A great show was usual. I like Xavier Woods coming into the popes congregation. I enjoyed The Rock's promo. I'm getting more excited for Samoa Joe vs Bad News Brown.

Why did AJ Styles defeat Paul Roma twice?

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
yeah African Dreams is Kamala & Akeem
geez LB spoiling my slow reveals huh?
haha
and it was a mistake Viper I typed this at 3AM

thanks for the input guys

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
You're using Pope how Impact Wrestling should be using. Suprisingly, sticking a lot of black guys together works well. It's a good faction.

Brain Busters vs. Beer Money would be a great main event/co-main event for the PPV. Can't wait to read The 'Stache.

W-olf

Reaction score
Suprisingly, sticking a lot of black guys together works well. It's a good faction.
Not really surprising its worked before lots of times Nation Of Domination comes to mind but Booty here has a mind for not just btb and wrestling but the buisness he knows what sells cuz once again my ass was glued to the seat and I can't wait to read more .

Thank you for that sir.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
yeah I have two all black factions and I may have more another on the way...hmmm

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Pope and Rocky layeth the smacketh downeth on each others' candy asses? Big things popping here in DFWA.

I like seeing young guns Xavier Woods and Jimmy Rave getting some time in a ladder match. Great opening match.

I'm quite intrigued by what's going on with Papa Shango. I hope this is going where, I think you're taking this.

Money, Inc. in the house! Everyone has a price.

Beer Money rules the universe as they pass another set of opponents. Can they be stopped? I hope not.

Castiel

Reaction score
Pope / Rock stuff was great, Pope runs DFWA! His congregation seriously rules, that may be due to having David Otunga Esquire with him though! I love the addition of Esquire! Lol

I love seeing guys I had being used properly! Goldust being squirted with water from a flower... oh shit! A Doink vs Goldust feud!? That would kick some ass! Too Cool jumping Cryme Tyme, that's another potentially really fun feud! Money Inc. coming in with a bang! Making it known that they will reign supreme! I look forward to seeing if the empire DiBiase builds clashes with Pope's!

The Viper

Reaction score
I loved that Rock promo! Excellent stuff. The rest of the show was really great. Very well put together.