DFWA PPV Vegas Baby Vegas 02/26/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
DFWAVegas.png

This is Primetime Sam Roberts with your rundown for Vegas Baby Vegas PPV.

- Cryme Tyme is standing in the middle of the ring with the mic. They demand that the masked men that have been attacking them show your faces.

[YOUTUBE]juUeOzHGl2o[/YOUTUBE]

-Grand Master Sexxay cuts a promo calling Cryme Tyme a couple of posers that ain't hard like Too Cool. And they will show them tonite at the PPV.

*Too Cool & Cryme Tyme brawl outside of the ring until they are separated by security.

*AJ Styles and Kazarian def Beverly Brothers when Kazarian hit the Flux Capacitor on Blake Beverly in 5 minutes.

-Pope comes out and states that he long wants this match with Dusty. That they are gonna win the lawsuit anyway so the Pope really isn't getting anything out of this match. Pope states he wants Dusty gone out of DFWA.

- Dusty comes out and accepts the match.

*The 4 Horsemen def Kingdom United when Miz hit The Skull Crushing Finale on Drew McIntye after a great back and forth 20 minute match.

*MCMG & Matt Morgan retained against Power & Glory & Butch Reed when Morgan hit Reed with the Carbon Footprint
- after the match R Truth, Big Time Michael Tarver, & Brodus Clay attacked the champs and left them lying in the ring

*Johnson & Jackson retained the BAMF Tag Titles when Big Zeke hit Akeem with a top rope powerslam in 11 minutes

* Bad News Brown def Sheamus for the BAMF Title when a man in a hoodie with sunglasses on from the crowd hit Sheamus with a trash can then Brown Ghetto Blasted him off the balcony through some tables. Kingdom United tried to help but where held off by The Horsemen.

- Doomsday Inc is in the ring full force. Sullivan, Shango, Berserker, Powers of Pain, & Yokozuna. He demands Jake & Kanyon show themselves and there mystery partners. Jake and Kaynon come to the outside the ring...they look towards the ramp..
[YOUTUBE]kLYWfXYNZEQ[/YOUTUBE]
Ax & Smash run down to the ring and with Jake & Kanyon get in the ring. The cage lowers over the ring but they are down 4 men to 6. They have a bloody brawl. Demolition destroys the Powers of Pain. Berserker is down outside the ring and a mysterious black hand drags him under the ring. Kanyon is decimating Sullivan. Roberts has Shango ripe for a DDT when he gets hit from behind by Yokozuna he then Yoko takes out Demolition and Kanyon and about to go out the door when the lights go down and a red flash happens and flames shoot up and the light come back on and Kane is there to meet Yoko at the door. He brawls with him back into the ring and then chokeslams him. Barbarian and Warlord both eat a chokeslam. Shango hits him from behind but is them booted Jake who hits him with a DDT. Kanyon lays waste to Sullivan with a flatliner. Then Kane chokeslams him. Demolition hit him with the Demolition Decapitation. Then Jake gets him with the DDT. They carry his body out of the cage with them and all leave together. As they leave a mysterious figure crawls from under the ring and grabs Shango's Voodoo gear. Match time 22 minutes

*Psycho Gunner retained the DFWA Tag Titles against BMI when Gunner hit the spinning sitdown powerbomb off the top rope on Storm after Sherri tripped Storm into a boot from Sid. Match time 18 minutes.

*Pope retained the Showtime Title against Dusty Rhodes when he hit him with a Pope Drop after Goldust hit Dusty with Shattered Dream while Otunga had the ref occupied. Match time 25 minutes.

*Macho King retained after hitting Rock with a top rope elbow drop after Rock fought back from interference from Sherri and Genius. Put in the end it was a clean win for The Macho King.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Re: Dope as Fuck Wrestling Alliance Show & PPV Thread

Really good show man, almost enough for me to forgive you for pinching Kane ;)

As they leave a mysterious figure crawls from under the ring and grabs Shango's Voodoo gear.

If this is going where I think it is, I'm all in!

Man, when is Rock going to get the title off Macho?

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

yeah u can clearly see I had big plans for him...

Postman Dave

Reaction score

I'm surprised at the amount of title defenses too, I thought more would change hands such as the DFWA tag & Showtime title's, so I'm guessing a few of these issues are going to continue to roll on?

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Actually I am brand expanding next so all new rivalries will soon develop. Both Rock & Macho are moving on

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

W-olf

Reaction score

Wait when did you trade viperrko for Demolition little fucker wouldn't even attempt to trade with me LMAO .

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Wait when did you trade viperrko for Demolition little fucker wouldn't even attempt to trade with me LMAO .

I hope u have more comments then that..lol

W-olf

Reaction score

Oh I do it was merely the starting point lol A great show as always and Loved the mystery partner bit and Blake Beverly couldn't even take a flux capacitor is my guess lol .

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I was never a fan of Too Cool or Cryme Tyme, so the fact that you even had me remotely interested in them says a lot about the booking to start the show. The six man tag titles are actually one of my favourite aspects of your fed and I really like the new direction we seem to be going with them. I hope Power & Glory and Butch Reed find something else to do though, it would be a shame to see them disappear.

Bad News Brown winning the BAMF is so boss because after all, he is a fucking bad ass and totally deserving of a belt. I wonder who the mystery man was though? HOLY CRAP!! Demolition as the mystery partners was a great call and an awesome moment on the PPV for sure. I'm also intrigued by the mysterious figure grabbing the voodoo gear.

Good for Pope retaining the title, I assume that will be the end of the feud and both can move on to bigger and better things. The same goes for Rock/Macho, can't wait to see where they go in the extension.

One question though, where was the Wang/Honky match?

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Fuck....I forgot it...its will be posted soon

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
* Honky Tonk Man defeated Jimmy Yang Wang with a roll up after Yang was going for Yang Time and was zapped by Jacques with a cattle prod. While Jimmy Hart distracted the ref.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

First of all, your graphics for the PPV are sick.

Secondly, I love the Pope/Rhodes feud. The fact that you're pushing him already seal the deal on the whole storyline for me, but giving him a win over Dusty Rhodes is huge for his character.