Devitt = Finn Bálor

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

t4terrific

Reaction score
I dunno, I would've liked it much better if they let Kenta, Devitt and Steen keep their real names... Sucks they didn't, they're probably gonna change Steen's as well, guess I'll have to get used to it.
None of their actual names are worth money. Might as well put something good on them. Kevin Steen sounds cool. I'd keep that one, but the others have been improved by WWE.

Steen would make a good Fang McFrost. :)

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
None of their actual names are worth money. Might as well put something good on them. Kevin Steen sounds cool. I'd keep that one, but the others have been improved by WWE.

Steen would make a good Fang McFrost. :)
I MUST disagree. KENTA in caps is ace and Prince Devitt absolutely knocks it out of the park.
All three of these men: Steen, Devitt and KENTA have far better names established than the trash they are forced to pick.
Steen remains to be seen. All three talents are paying the price for being established Indy talent.
Lesnar, Orton, Cena, Shelton, Haas, Angle among others were WWE (OVW) bred and didn't have to dig in the garbage for a handle.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
If they couldn't use Prince Devitt, couldn't they have used Fergal Devitt or Finn Devitt? Devitt just sounds cool to me, reminds me of that Pokemon with the similar sounding name.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
514b4be889ee30110c3b5c28263420a6.png

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
That is a fucking dope way of pushing such a shit name.

Please dear god don't put him in a superhero outfit as bad as Rollins.

They haven't and they won't, bro. Watch his debut here:

Plus, they're totally gonna keep his body paint for some big fueds, which I personally think is dope.