Devitt = Finn Bálor

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Get hype for KENTA and Devitt vs Ascension. As someone who doesn't watch NXT regularly, I'll definitely catch the Takeover special just to see the big match, Devitt's paint and Sami freakin' Zayn.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Man, if on the next Takeover special Sami wins the belt and Steen comes out and attacks him.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Man, if on the next Takeover special Sami wins the belt and Steen comes out and attacks him.
I'd rather they avoided that feud like the plague in all honesty. It'd be fantastic I'm sure but never quite as good as the first time.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'd rather they avoided that feud like the plague in all honesty. It'd be fantastic I'm sure but never quite as good as the first time.
not to mention it would be blowing their load at the word go as well. Why throw it out directly when you can save it?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
not to mention it would be blowing their load at the word go as well. Why throw it out directly when you can save it?
Yeah they need their back story also. At the moment it would feel random given the WWE is its own separate universe and the two work best when it has some personal feeling to it.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I think they should save Zayn/Owens feud for the main roster, not that I mind seeing it on NXT or anything...

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, I never saw their first feud in it's entirety, just a few highlights here and there, so for me there's no previous standard. Although as Stop said they could wait also.

I think they should save Zayn/Owens feud for the main roster, not that I mind seeing it on NXT or anything...
They could always do it twice.