Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Then we had someone threaten to slap a dudes wife not naming any names :lmao and some guy back when we used to use QT made an anonymous account just to bitch about all the players, only for barry to pay $10 for a premium account to track the IP lmaoooo

I love this game
Memories man :banderas:

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
T-Pein repped right back in. Because KIF was AFK - and honestly was a desperate rep into the game and didn't payoff.
Pelton couldn't rep in - because he had been a cop previously.
Poyser couldn't rep in - because he was survivor aligned.

No one is forced to rep in if they don't want to.

I also don't understand what being "Based means".
One thing that fucked me off - why Pein over Jeff? We had literally just killed Pein and he’s back in, then positions himself to lynch me. I was annoyed at that rep.
like mchenry could have been subbed for cp. why was he subbed for phenom? the priority here was given to the serial killer over the townie even tho both had 0 posts

junk modkill makes 0 sense to me. just lost a doctor role for free. none was saying to modkill junk at all. literally none. ive never seen someone with 130 posts being modkilled for inactivity over the last 3 years ive been playing this game. it was so bizarre to see and triggered me like no other.

ace modkill makes 0 sense. he shuda been repped out like me, not modkilled. that was extremely harsh for no reason. u had good setup numbers but ruined it with those modkills

its painfully obvious @The Lich King , even if ur intention was to be fair, it ended up harming town alot more than any other faction. i am sorry for questioning ur intention. i think u intended to keep the game fair for everyone. its not my place to read ur mind and say u intentionally helped scum. however u unintentionally did so and shit happens all the time.
Mate you’re a good player, annoying at times, but I feel you get so bogged down in your narratives that it’s gonna rile people up and cause some backlash. This game for example I said I dislike your walls, which is true, and you went off about it.
insults and excessive crying are more disturbing than a player asking for modkilling inactives. if ur gna put a rule against asking for modkills. id love to see a rule that will modkill everyone participating in insluting in the future.

to me both of these r unnecessary bur u set ur own rules all u want
You gaslight the insulting though mate. All involved have blood on our hands.
Then we had someone threaten to slap a dudes wife not naming any names :lmao and some guy back when we used to use QT made an anonymous account just to bitch about all the players, only for barry to pay $10 for a premium account to track the IP lmaoooo

I love this game
Gee that’s a mystery for sure.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Jeff didn't offer to rep in. And I don't think he wanted to either.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Jeff didn't offer to rep in. And I don't think he wanted to either.
That’s plausible enough. But KIF had been active as well so it was a surprise sub

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
If we bringing in a minimum post requirement per phase for the love of god can we bring in a cap at like 60 posts. I'd legit say 75% of the inactivity is caused by the absurd amount of post spam

Reactions: Wangman Page

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Honestly 60 probably too high be better at like 40, force people to be consice and just post once not 15 times in succession

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Post cap would be interesting, maybe for the first few days. if there's a case and defending, it's a grey area.

I'm gonna test a mechanic where if you don't hit "x" posts throughout the day, you lose your vote for the next day or your night role

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If we bringing in a minimum post requirement per phase for the love of god can we bring in a cap at like 60 posts. I'd legit say 75% of the inactivity is caused by the absurd amount of post spam

It’s not.

I’ve seen games where none of the active players signed up and the games just die. It’s like watching paint dry.

Also, caps would be atrocious. Imagine someone making a case on you and you can’t respond until the next day because they wait until you are caped and can’t reply.

Reactions: John McHenry

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
It’s not.

I’ve seen games where none of the active players signed up and the games just die. It’s like watching paint dry.

Also, caps would be atrocious. Imagine someone making a case on you and you can’t respond until the next day because they wait until you are caped and can’t reply.
Simple fix to not getting caught by that is just not spamming posts. If you're hitting like a 50 phase post limit you're posting substantiallly too much garbage

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Simple fix to not getting caught by that is just not spamming posts. If you're hitting like a 50 phase post limit you're posting substantiallly too much garbage

If you’re actually playing the game, you’re gonna hit that limit. Just a simple grilling session should rack up an easy 20 posts in a couple hours. And that’s just from one exchange. Mafia is a game of content. If you can’t read or post, probably wait to signup when you can do so. You also don’t have to read every word of every post. There are plenty of times I’m doing a catch-up and skim posts.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah I read the first line of an Ekko post to decide if I think the rest is worth reading or not. Helps

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Post cap would be interesting, maybe for the first few days. if there's a case and defending, it's a grey area.

I'm gonna test a mechanic where if you don't hit "x" posts throughout the day, you lose your vote for the next day or your night role
Post cap and post min would be helpful for those who are really not allowed to get on anything while at work.

I would say if they don't achieve the post requirement minimum no night actions can be used for thst person.

I also ran a game (Hellraiser) where I had a group post amount to achieve to keep the box closed if the box opened it could be bad for either team.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Honestly 60 probably too high be better at like 40, force people to be consice and just post once not 15 times in succession
Yeah me and poyser were discussing this last week and think it's a decent idea

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’d have it higher than 60 tho lol, possibly double that

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I’d have it higher than 60 tho lol, possibly double that
So the exact same rate im posting which is 150 in every phase. Theres really no problem with my post rate, 95% of my posts are saying something and im not posting walls of the same thing over n over. Ppl dont show up for 40 hours then bitch they cant keep up. Maybe show up more often n theres less catchup. If its that big of a problem just close the threads during night phase thats where everyone spams n talks shit

Last edited:
Reactions: Lethal