Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Also McHenry definitely must’ve thought I was the watcher because that guy was straight up twisting things left and right and even sometimes was flat out lying about things I said or did and he must’ve slipped at least four or five times. I know I was scum as well but it was so irritating to see him skate by so many things lol

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Wang did claim that kill though. As a hunter. It’s a sus claim, but it accounts for the second kill.

wtk.png

it was HELLA dumb.
@Sister Abigail did you seriously believe that he was hunting the SK and he thought it was tommy?

Thread cohesively believed it was either Mchenry or Ekko/Gipper

wang was some inactive all game.
he wasn't hunting for SK at ALL.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
But they were basically solved...

You had two outed hostiles in the thread that meant you couldn't win the game without no lynching. Unless you believed Wangs claim, but why would you listen to outed non-town?

Not trying to be harsh btw I think you played fantastically but the end game was frustrating to watch
It was frustrating to play. I guess realistically as well, in that situation, if I had considered Wang as Wolf, no lynch, because even if Wang was telling the truth, if McNight shot me, Wang and Gip could have voted together for McNight.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
wtk.png

it was HELLA dumb.
@Sister Abigail did you seriously believe that he was hunting the SK and he thought it was tommy?

Thread cohesively believed it was either Mchenry or Ekko/Gipper

wang was some inactive all game.
he wasn't hunting for SK at ALL.
Well I've never played with a Bounty Hunter but have heard of it. Gip also told me that in five years of playing with Wang that he had never went this hard for a fake claim. At the end of the day, I still think a no lynch in that situation is a hard move for ANY player. I think this is just a lesson to be tucked under the cap of something like that ever happens again.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Nah but Juice like I said in the dead chat, hosting can be a thankless task sometimes, and there’ll always be something that someone won’t be happy with.

Glad to see that you’re talking about a ‘next time’ so you’re not completely put off. I’ll be sure to play your next game if time permits.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
this game was better than Part I for sure.
and a lot better than the game I meteor ended....

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
this game was better than Part I for sure.
and a lot better than the game I meteor ended....
Honestly just use it as a learning experience! Was there things people didn't like? Sure. Did it get heated? Of course. But the game was completed and the balance wasn't super out of wack so all in all it was fine. Perhaps your next game will be a masterpiece. You'll never known if you don't try.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It was a wild time and I'm not coming away with negative feelings. I think every everything that happened in this game, the good, bad, and unexpected, are all party of the beauty of Mafia. At the end of the day, I had fun and that's all that matters.
Was a fun watch, shame I died so early as would have loved to get stuck into the multiple cop stuff

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If this was a tame one I shudder to think what a bad one is like lol
Oh man we’ve had some wild rides. We’ve had like 4k post games get another 1-2k posts added on after the game is over with arguing and vitriol. At our old site a mod had to lock a game thread as the post game was rumbling on, only for it to be carried on in general mafia discussion. Was spilling over onto discord also :heston

I don’t mind tho, I love the drama and it’s probably part of why I stuck around mafia so long lmaoo, but can also see why it would harm the section and turn away casuals that don’t want to take the game seriously etc

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh man we’ve had some wild rides. We’ve had like 4k post games get another 1-2k posts added on after the game is over with arguing and vitriol. At our old site a mod had to lock a game thread as the post game was rumbling on, only for it to be carried on in general mafia discussion. Was spilling over onto discord also :heston

I don’t mind tho, I love the drama and it’s probably part of why I stuck around mafia so long lmaoo, but can also see why it would harm the section and turn away casuals that don’t want to take the game seriously etc
Then we had someone threaten to slap a dudes wife not naming any names :lmao and some guy back when we used to use QT made an anonymous account just to bitch about all the players, only for barry to pay $10 for a premium account to track the IP lmaoooo

I love this game

• Haha
Reactions: Lethal

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
McHenry almost killed Wangman Page one of the nights.
If Mafia had killed McHenry earlier.
Or Tweet or McHenry had killed members of the mafia as well - different outcomes.
if SA and Gipper had refused to lynch last day. Wang and McHenry might have killed each other - for a town win.
Town were unlucky for sure with some of the night kills.
also Serial Killer- repped in. So an extra kill didn't happen. SK has hardest win condition. No allies. No vest.
I gave clues about there being different cop in the day flips [as was talked about with Big Man]
all the night kills - had a pattern.

Did the game start with any reps? No. Without them - the game would have just died.
Actually that's correct I changed from Wangman to Pein right at deadline when we lynched smark. I though Pein knew my role the day before and was keeping me alive to take out smark and planned to kill me next day. And regardless of what happened last day I was killing sa as the dv kills me regardless. Gip was never siding with me.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Actually that's correct I changed from Wangman to Pein right at deadline when we lynched smark. I though Pein knew my role the day before and was keeping me alive to take out smark and planned to kill me next day. And regardless of what happened last day I was killing sa as the dv kills me regardless. Gip was never siding with me.

Honestly, killing TP is never a bad idea. :hayden3