Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
X # of posts are expected per cycle.
If a player is unable to fulfill this requirement for 1 they will be prodded.
If they are unable to do so a second time they will be replaced, if no replacement is found, they will be modkilled.

I know some of you don’t like to standardize some aspects of the game, but is an easy fix imo. And this avoids all the back and forth on that topic.

And the talk about a game that has not happened saying it wont fill, is kinda obtuse. If I commit to it im sure I can find enough players to fill it from other sites and even introduce new faces for the long run. But some of the core members on this community, make anyone that tries to join feel so unwelcome, and I repeat some, not all, that makes it hard.

The first time I played here, Juice was mafia and I suss her, she decided it was not okay to do that, even though I was right, personally attacked me change her undertitle to fuck you all and left the game. In the end she apologized and I let it go.

Im not angel and you don’t have to be friends with everyone, but the back and forth is sometimes too much. And if your reply to this is just leave, then well my point stands.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
99% of the time inactives are repped out without issue.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
And to make it clear my modkill was legit and Juice can justify doing it and I agree, how we get there was not. But the action I have not problem with. Being the one affected by it, that are my two cents

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
X # of posts are expected per cycle.
If a player is unable to fulfill this requirement for 1 they will be prodded.
If they are unable to do so a second time they will be replaced, if no replacement is found, they will be modkilled.

I know some of you don’t like to standardize some aspects of the game, but is an easy fix imo. And this avoids all the back and forth on that topic.

And the talk about a game that has not happened saying it wont fill, is kinda obtuse. If I commit to it im sure I can find enough players to fill it from other sites and even introduce new faces for the long run. But some of the core members on this community, make anyone that tries to join feel so unwelcome, and I repeat some, not all, that makes it hard.

The first time I played here, Juice was mafia and I suss her, she decided it was not okay to do that, even though I was right, personally attacked me change her undertitle to fuck you all and left the game. In the end she apologized and I let it go.

Im not angel and you don’t have to be friends with everyone, but the back and forth is sometimes too much. And if your reply to this is just leave, then well my point stands.

I mean if you wanted to go to other sites to recruit you can but we’re just saying just having a thread open here it’s not gonna fill 23 players right now.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
99% of the time inactives are repped out without issue.
I could say that most of the reps being dead town can be an issue, but yes the two previous games didn’t have this issue.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I’m sure Ekko would appreciate your help if you want to help him out with that.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
And to make it clear my modkill was legit and Juice can justify doing it and I agree, how we get there was not. But the action I have not problem with. Being the one affected by it, that are my two cents
Ignoring the before - and our disagreement this game. For the record - until you asked to be modkilled or repped out. I had no intention of removing you from the game.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I’m sure Ekko would appreciate your help if you want to help him out with that.
If needed I will, the same way I join this game to help fill it. I just disagree with saying it wont fill, whether in good or bad faith, it feels like its being sentenced to fail.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Ignoring the before - and our disagreement this game. For the record - until you asked to be modkilled or repped out. I had no intention of removing you from the game.
But I did have one continue playing since my role was compromised, thats a lesson for all of us, and if it stayed at that, I would let it pass, but you dm were uncalled for the matter, and like you asked for it to be post game anything you had to say to me should also have been after the game. Those outburst as a host are not acceptable so if you ever host you should avoid that. Thats last part is me being objective, whether you retract those statements or not if up to you.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
its okay @Ace Marvel , im hosting this game on another site right now

we can do another setup thats smaller. thanks for the offer

i may need subs on NF. if u wud like to play the money heist setup i can put u as a rep on NF. game is starting tommorow and i still have 2 players that have not confirmed

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
If needed I will, the same way I join this game to help fill it. I just disagree with saying it wont fill, whether in good or bad faith, it feels like its being sentenced to fail.
it will probably fill but will take awhile

also honestly speaking, the game might fill but we will have 5-10 players that r super inactive. it wont be enjoyable to play so id rather just do a 14 player game instead

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
@Sister Abigail we basically solved the game by day 3 thats all that matters bb

kind of sux town loses after 1 mislynch tbh. also can only blame myself for being subbed out. i was never going to claim the bulletproof so there was a chance im getting shot late game. also i'd suggest no lynching in f4 to make sk and mafia kill each other. honestly town wins if i remained in the game so im part of the blame here

we also lost 2 strong town roles junk and ace to random modkills

i think town deserved this victory more than any other faction. we had 1 mislynch due to semi bastard cop info and the rest are all back to back scum lynches
I told you at the beginning of the game that we'd solve it together bb

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I told you at the beginning of the game that we'd solve it together bb

I’m glad you finally lynched that bastard McHenry.

I told you he killed Jeff. :hayden3

• Haha
Reactions: John McHenry

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I’m glad you finally lynched that bastard McHenry.

I told you he killed Jeff. :hayden3
Bro, I just felt in my bones Wang was wrong but it made so much sense that McNight was SK. I knew there HAD to be a reason for your info. I'm happy with my game, but the fact I had to solve tough scenario after tough scenario was rough. You guys did do a great job at squirming when we had you on the hook and it's applaudable effort. Your last line I kind of felt was you being truthful.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Bro, I just felt in my bones Wang was wrong but it made so much sense that McNight was SK. I knew there HAD to be a reason for your info. I'm happy with my game, but the fact I had to solve tough scenario after tough scenario was rough. You guys did do a great job at squirming when we had you on the hook and it's applaudable effort. Your last line I kind of felt was you being truthful.

Was there any part of you - that would have forced a No Lynch on final day? Just curious.